💙 Lover Conferencing💛

Boboiboy and the gang was having fun with their parents before the UMC competition started.

Gopal's father had come, Ying's mother and Yaya's mother and little brother Tototoy. Tototoy was very happy to see Yaya after a long time. The Gang almost cried. (But Gopal and his father already cried😒)

        ***Ying's POV***

Boboiboy was talking to his mother and Hana was talking to Tok apa. I did notice when he came but Boboiboy was very happy. They looked quite happy family to me. I  wonder were is his father. I heard his name was Atomo. I think he is busy. Besides He is an ambassador, that's what I heard so.

I was looking for Fang. He was no were to be seen. I thought of a place were he could be. Near the ship of course. I want their and saw his sitting near the ship.

**End of POV**

Ying: Hey Fang, what are you doing?😊

Fang: Nothing.😔

Ying: Is something wrong?

Fang: Why do you care?

Ying: Come on we are friends you can tell me. * Sit near Fang*

Fang: Well I thought my brother will came here today. I know I am not a very good singer but I wanted him to come.😔

Ying: I think he is just.... Late...😊

Fang: Might be but who am I taking. He is very busy. He don't have time for... useless things like this. Missions are more important to finish now.( Said it with happiness from outside but sadness from inside)

Ying: That's not Truth Brothers
Always loves each other. He will come for sure. Don't you remember the time we fought with Jugglenaut and Rataka. He didn't come for any mission, powerspears or for any of us . He came there to save you.

Fang: *Looked at her*

Ying: He just acts cold. But he doesn't want to you to get hurt.

Fang:.............

Ying: So chair up, he will come for sure.😊 Believe me.

Fang: Ok..😊

Ying: Good 😊 let's go back to everyone.

Ying started to go but then Fang called out her name. She slowly true around. Then she did Fang took her hand and said with Prince voice" Thank you Ying for always staying by my side"

Ying:(0//_//0)

Then

Ying: Don't touch me

Ying: Don't touch me. Get you hands off me.

Fang:What is your problem woman?😠( Said with his hand in his checks because of the punch she have)

Ying: Your the one who touch me, you pervert.😠

Fang: Who are you calling pervert, you pilate.😠