Don't leave me...

~Dipper's P.O.V.~

   I got to the shack panting from running and bill appears next to me. Once I regain my ability to breathe in walk over to the table and sit down ready to play monopoly. Bill sat next to me and hold my hand under the table.
((TIMESKIP DUE TO MONOPOLY BEING A LONG A** GAME!)) PS STILL DIPPER'S P.O.V. :)
I had won the game I was the last to go bankrupt or give up. Bill smiled tiredly at me "Can we go to bed now?" He asked very tiredly. I look at my phone noticing it was 11:54 so I nod and we go upstairs and he flops onto the bed and I flop next to him and we fall asleep cuddling.
((TIMESKIP TO 1:38 A.M. BROUGHT TO YOU BY SMILEDIP)) DIPPER's P.O.V.

    I woke up. I looked out the Window and it was still dark. I got out of bed and put on my hoodie and walked out of the shack and into town where I stumbled upon a little girl crying and she looked homeless. I suddenly got the urge to kill. I pull out my pocket knife and suddenly everything went black. All I could hear was a scream of the little girl.
    ~Bill's P.O.V.~

I woke up to a scream and noticed Dipper was gone! I quickly put on a jacket and teleported to town were I saw Dipper! I ran over but stopped dead in my tracks.....he was killing a homeless little girl. I run over and push him off the girl and pinned him down looking into his eyes and not seeing Dipper. This isn't the Dipper I knew and loved. I quickly kissed him passionately and pulled away with him crying and repeatedly saying sorry. The real Dipper was back.

((Dipper's P.O.V))

I woke up to see bill kissing me and I had remembered what I had done and started crying I hugged bill and continued to say sorry and crying to the point where I could've passed out. Bill picked me up and teleported us home. "Dipper go take a shower then you need some sleep." I nod and go get in the shower. Bill comes into the bathroom and sets some clothes down. I look at him as he is about to leave and whimper "P-p-please don't l-leave."  And he stopped and said "okay I won't."

SORRY IF YOU DONT LIKE THIS CHAPTER I THOUGHT IT MIGHT ADD SOME DRAMA AND THE NEXT CHAPER IS GOING TO BE INTENSE! BE PREPARED! THIS CHAPTER ACTUALLY REMINDED ME HOW SCARED I AM OF BEING ALONE😅. IM THANKFUL FOR YOU ALL AND HAVE A NICE LIFE! ~NIX 💜