Drunk from Mable juice?!

~Dipper's P.O.V.~

      So we where sitting at the table talking about a new book series I was reading. Me and Gruncle Ford where drinking tea but Bill was on his 12 glass of Mable Juice! He was starting to act a little weird. I look over at Bill and he was trying to take a sip of his 13th glass of Mable juice but only spilt it all over himself! Ford just laughed as I tried to clean all of it up. "Gruncle Ford! What is going on with Bill?!" I yell at him. "Haha Dipper he is obviously drunk" Ford said. "Well what do I do?" I say looking at him. "Give it a sec 1   2  3"- !BANG! Bill's chair fell back as he passed out. I was startled and picked him up gently. "Dipper go change him then put him in bed to rest." Ford said smirking a bit I blush "D-d-dress him!?" I exlamed "Yes Dipper Dress him." Ford smiled. I looked away blushing and picked Bill up. "Fine" I walked you to my room which Mable wasn't here. I got Bill some of my clothes and undid his shirt trying not to look at him and quickly put on my tank top that I don't wear then looked at his pants and blushed even more. "No I'm not doing it" I say aloud. Bill suddenly wakes up and runs to the bathroom and vomits. I run after him and watch him vomit in the toilet. I then run downstairs and grab some hangover medicine (idk) along with a water bottle. I dash back up to Bill and hand him the water and medicine. He wiped his mouth and took the medicine. He looked at his shirt. "Dipper why am I in a different shirt?" He asked very confused.  "It had Mable juice on it so I changed it." Dipper said looking away blushing. Bill smiled and stood up almost falling but Dipper caught him. Bill looked at  Dipper and kissed him. "Thank you Pinetree" he said in a sly tone. I noded then Bill said "did you like want you saw?" I instantly dropped him and walked out of the bathroom and sat on my bed. Bill walked over and pined  Dipper down. "W-wha? Bill w-want are you doing?" I blushed. He made out with me after a few seconds of silence. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around him. He wrapped his arms around my waist. We parted. "I love you Bill." I say "I love you too Pinetree" Then we fell asleep in each other's arms.

This is brought to you by Mable juice 😂😂😂
Have a nice week peoples! ~Nix