No Pacifica

Bill P.O.V.

          I loved this boy everything about Pinetree I loved I wanna do something special for him. I looked at Pinetree and said "Hey I just remembered I have to go do something in the mindscape so I'll be right back can you go get milk from the store?" He hugs me and nods yes. I hug him back confused why he is hugging me but savoring the moment. "Alright bye Pinetree I'll be back soon" I kiss him unexpectedly and teleport away the last thing I saw was Dipper a blushing mess.

                           Dipper's P.O.V.

        Bill kissed me unexpectedly and I just sat there and blushed. I got of my bed and started to walk to town. I get some milk and get in line for check out waiting patiently then I heard Pacifica "Dipper?!" I turn around to see her. "Oh hi Pacifica" I say blandly "So how have you been? You look g-good" I raise my eye brow. "I'm doing fine thanks for asking I guess" I turn back around and she says "hey Dipper," I turn around once more "could you and I,I don't know go on a date?" I looked at her thinking in my mind 'Does she ever learn her lesson?! Lord she never gives up does she?' "No Pacifica I'm dating Bill." I said a hint of irritation in my voice. She looked hurt for a second but I didn't care then she grabbed my wrist when we where both out of the store and she caught up to me. I look at her and she tries to kiss me I smack her hard and she looks like she just got shot. "No Pacifica." She started crying but I didn't care. I got a text from Bill that said 'meet me at the cliff I have a surprise for you.' I smile in my head and walk to the cliff. What I saw melted me heart and I smiled at Bill.