chapter 1 the beginning

Felix pov
It's been 7 months since my best friend died I have left my room since then I was wearing a white long sleeve shirt and brown pants my fur was a mess and I look tired. I was leaning against my door sitting down and was thinking about sheba I really miss her I haven't spoken to anyone either I want to see her again *stars to cry*

Gigi pov
* outside of his room * I heard felix crying in his room he must be thinking about sheba again I hate it when he's like dis so I decided to try to cheer him up * knocks on his door * "hey felix are you ok"

Felix pov
I was looking down at the floor until I heard a knock on my door and heard gigis voice "hey felix are you ok". I grab a piece of paper and wrote on it and when I was done put under the door and slighted to gigi

Gigi pov
I picked up the piece of paper and read it

No can you please come in gigi I don't want to be alone please.

"Ok felix I'll come in just open the door"

Felix pov
I heard gigi and then got up and open the door to let her in I sat on my bed then gigi sat next to me.

~ 1 hour later ~

We have been talking for about a hour well gigi was talking and I was writing to gigi so I guess it's kinda like talking. Then gigi had something to do so she hugged me and said goodbye then left.

Gigi pov
Me and felix have been talking for a hour then I had to leave so I hugged him and said goodbye then I left. I went downstairs and got my phone and texted someone.

~ gigi text the person  ~

Hey I need your help with something

                                                  Ok what is it

It's felix

                    Well What's wrong with him

Just get cuphead ,
mugman , boris ,
and the circus crew ok

                                             Ok I'll get them

Okay thanks bendy

                                            No problem gigi

~ end of text ~

Okay I hope that they will help felix.

And that's it for now thank you for reading this took me some time to finish and I hope you like it this took about 313 words I think anyway bye.