chapter 2 getting the other's part 1

Bendy pov

" hey boris where going to felix's house ok " " ok but why " boris said confused " I don't know but gigi said to get cuphead, mugman, and Mickey's circus friends " " REALLY!!!!! " boris said his tail wagon back and forth happily " yep now let's get get ready " " ok bendy " boris said before running to the bathroom to get ready.

Boris pov

I was so excited to see mr. Mickey again and also to see my bestie mugman so I had to get ready.

~ 5 minutes later ~

  Then I went out of the bathroom and saw bendy standing outside the door " what took you so long  " bendy said raising an eyebrow " oh I was getting ready " " I can see that " bendy said chuckling " so who are we going to get first bendy " " well let's go get the cup brother's first then we'll get the circus crew ok " bendy said " ok let's go " then we both walked out of the house then started heading to cuphead and mugman.

Mugs pov

" hey cuppy why are we waking? " I asked him " just because it's nice out side " cuppy said " ok ".

~ a few minutes later ~

" hey cuppy look it's bendy and boris can we say hi to them" " find I guess we can " cuppy said then we went to go say hi to bendy and boris. " hi boris " " hi mugs " boris said " hey there cupperoo " bendy said chuckling " hey shorty " cup side to bendy and then they started fighting.

Boris POV

Why does bendy and cuphead always have to fight every time. " so boris what are you and bendy doing here " mugs ask " oh well bendy said that we need to get you guys " " why do you need us " cuphead said confused " well I don't know but a friend of boris and I said that we need to get you and Mickey circus friends to help felix " bendy said.

P.s. cups, mugs, and Mickey's circus crew haven't met gigi before so that's why bendy said " a friend of boris and I " instead of saying gigi's name ok I just wanted to make that clear before I go further on with the story also gigi knows them because felix told her about them ok just wanted to let you know before questions about how gigi knows them stars to happened ok now sorry for making this part long but just wanted to make things clear now back to the story.

" ok we can help felix " mugs said " but why does he need help with " cuphead said still confused " well they didn't say why he needed help they just said to get you guys Mickey's circus " bendy said " ok then let's go " mugs said then we all went to go get Mickey's circus.

And that's it thanks for reading this book and sorry for the long wait I had some stuff to do and didn't have time to work on this so yeah anyway this took me 455 words so it's pretty long anyway bye.