PART 2: MIND OF A DARK SKIN

Dark skin girls face so much.In some countries dark skin girls grow up hating themselves. They are told they are not perfect. They are told they are not beautiful.

Imagine someone telling a child"YOU WOULD BE BEAUTIFUL IF YOU WE'RE LIGHTER" that's damaging. IT promotes self hate among dark skin girls. I watched a video where children were given two dolls a light one and a dark one and they were asked which doll was beautiful.

I couldn't believe it. The children chose the light doll saying that the dark doll was ugly because "IT'S DARK".
In schools dark skin girls get soo much hate. They are bullied and called names. I was once called the dark sheep from Africa. I was just really hurt. In schools I was labeled as the dark monster. I was a child and I hated myself for being dark.

All my friends were light. I started watching tutorials pm how to lighten your skin I used soo much things on my face and it ruined my face.

I was really upset I used to pray everyday to be light but it never happened.
When I grew older I started to realize that I don't need to be light skin to be beautiful because if you can't see my beauty then bye.

Now I'm better and happier in my skin and you should too.
As a dark skin girl you should not bleach your skin just because someone said it was ugly you should learn to love yourself inside out.
Self love is very important.