Chapter 1

"Mum I'm going out to get berry's" said my big sister Leaf.

"Oh honey, but be back soon were leaving in half an hour" said my mum.

"Mum can I go too?" I asked her.

"Do what ever you want I don't care and if your not back we will leave without you" replied my mum facing her back to me.

I was always the runt of the litter, my mum and dad both believe if you evolve you'll be strong, so they pamper whoever evolves. I still haven't evolved yet so there giving me the cold shoulder until I do.

My family include my mum who's a Espeon, my dad who's a Umbreon, my brothers, Flare who's a Flareon, Vapor who's a Vaporeon and Jolt who's a Jolteon. My sisters, Leaf who's a Leafeon, Glace who's a Glaceon and Sylvan who's a Sylveon.

I don't really want to evolve that much, but if I ever do what should I evolve into, my sisters said that I cannot into there eeveelution's and my brothers eeveelution's are to boyish, I would evolve into a Espeon like my mum but she will look down on me for evolving into a Espeon like her, I'd love to evolve onto a Umbreon like my dad but then I'd have to much responsibility because Umbreon's look after there pack, so I don't know what to do.

I walked behind my sister keeping a distance between us, she doesn't like me near her but she does look after me.

"Hurry up Eevee" said my sister picking up her pace, none of my family get a name until they evolve so right now I'm Eevee it's a nice name but I'd like to have a proper name that's my own.

"Ok" I said getting closer to her, she quickly turned around and growled at me.

"What did I say about getting to close, I promised mum and dad I'd look after you until you evolve but you still can't come near me until you do" she said horribly.

None of my relatives are nice, they are nice to each other but not to me until I evolve.

"Ok" I said sadly.

"Go and pick a Oran berry and put it in the basket" said leaf.

I did as she said and got the berry, cutting my leg in the process, "I got the berry" I told her.

"Next time don't hurt yourself" she said with the slightest bit of kindness.

I smiled and picked some more berry's, after we picked enough berry's we headed home, we got back just in time before anyone left.

"Were back" said leaf entering are cave.

"Good we were just about to leave" said Sylvan.

We got all packed up and we left the cave, I was at the back as always. We always leave to find a new home once a month because people come after us, they wouldn't come after us if we were normal but were not normal were shiny. (/)