Chapter 5

I came out of the pokeball to be greeted by a bunch of weirdos, there was that Snivy, Snorlax, Furret, Lairon, Mienfoo and the trainer, I turned my back towards them and turned into Eevee.

I then felt a sharp pain on my back, I turned around to see the trainer had hit me, oh great its a horrid trainer.

"You will obey me!" He shouted I pulled a tongue at him and ran off before he could return me to the pokeball.

I kept running until i found a old cabin, I ran inside I sat down I was so tried I fell straight asleep.

I woke up to a loud crash and dust all around me, I quickly left the cabin unharmed to see a bunch of builders knocking it down, I walked further into the forest and went passed lots of Pokemon and trainers that tried to catch me on the way, I went down to a river to get a drink when I saw a Bayleef, I kept my distance just incase, I then saw a trainer go up to the Bayleef, I started to creep away before the trainer noticed me, but to late the trainer pulled out a pokeball ready to catch me.

"Bayleef use vine whip" said the trainer, I dodged the attack and used swift, it hit the Bayleef but didn't do that much damage.

"Bayleef use magic leaf" said the trainer, the attack hit me and it did a lot of damage, I was already tired enough I couldn't go on fighting, but still I stood my ground not letting the trainer win so easily.

"Bayleef this last attack will do it, use solar beam" said the trainer, the attack hit me and I fell to the ground, it was over I couldn't go on, I then felt the pokeball hit me and I had been captured again.

I was finally taken out of the pokeball after an hour or two of being in there, I was greeted by the Bayleef I had saw before I was captured.

"Hi" it said.

"Errrm....hi" I said awkwardly, I looked behind the Bayleef to see the trainer who was now my master, unless I were to run away again. I started to creep towards the forest without anyone seeing but I bumped into something, i turned around to see a ginormous Aggron, I started to back away from it when I bumped into something else, I turned round to see a huge Absol, I then ran and hid behind the Bayleef, if the were a bit smaller I wouldn't have been that afraid.

"Stop trying to scare are new friend" said the trainer picking me up, I got a bit scared so I tried to jumped off him but he wasn't going to let go so I just sat there in his arms with my heart racing.

"It's ok" he said petting my head.

"Let me introduce you to the team" he said putting me down and getting all of his Pokemon to stand in front of me.

"This is Bayleef, Aggron, Absol, Krokorok and Zorua" he said pointing to each Pokemon as he said there names.

I looked at all of them, Bayleef gave me a warming smile, Aggron and Absol didn't look at me, Krokorok looked at me then moved his head and made a piff sound and the Zorua was starring at me with no expression at all.

"And I'm Cody, welcome to your new family" he said smiling, 'but I had my own family I needed to find, I was about to run away when I thought if I go along with this trainer then I might meet some of my family on the way.

I started to get really cold, I then started to sneeze and as I did I changed into a Leafeon then a Jolteon then back to an Eevee, it left the trainer stunned for words.

"Wow an Eevee that can change into any eeveelution" he said. (/)