Chapter-3

Seeing him again made me think about the days all those years back. My best friend , My crush ,My first love , the man who I have given my first kiss is standing in front of me. No amount of words would describe about how happy or fullfiled I feel now. There were those sleepless nights of mine always clouding over the thoughts of him. All these years I've waited for his return , first I thought it was just a infatuation and that I will get over him , but no I was wrong . The only thing that kept me in sane for all these years were his memories.

I can't suppress the stupid smile growing on my lips or control the tears coming out of my eyes. Initially I was not able to recognize him ,but with the vision of that hazel eyes , immediately I knew it was him. Long gone was the little boy with the cutest smile , now standing in front of me is a man sculpted by god with perfection.

His white T-shirt was clinging to his body like a second skin , his leather jacket & black jeans added even more features. Even with his casual attire he can make girls swoon over his features & I'm no different. He still has not noticed me , I was astounded with sight of him that I didn't notice someone from behind has hoisted me up in air & twirled around. I just squeaked in response. After twirling me around a round or two the person put me back on my feet & I was attacked by a bone crushing hug.

Later after removing myself from the person's embrace , I noticed the similar facial features as the love of my life , but instead of his hazel eyes , I was met with a mischievous gray ones & instead of chestnut brown hair it was raven black . "Riccardo", I said in a more shocking whisper. How could I forget this with the presence of good , there will be a presence of evil. With the presence of god , there will be a presence of the devil. With the presence of my Raffaele, there will also be the  presence of this idiot. "Yes Mio Tesoro" , he replied with his stupid smirk calling me with the same stupid name , he has given me all those years back.

Then his eyes slowly examined me from my head to toe & nodding his head in approval. I know became conscious of my dressing, I was dressed in blue jeans & long sleeved white shirt with a minimal makeup of mascara & lip gloss with my hair in a high ponytail.

When I examined him he was wearing the same outfit as Raffaele .Unlike me & Angeline these two were identical twins with only hair & eye color distinguishing them.We both were in our own world when I heard someone clearing their throat . We both were brought back to reality by a person with the same hazel eyes & raven black hair Mr. Richard Alessandro , the twins father , my god father & my father's best friend . Seeing his father Riccardo left giving us privacy.

And then I was embraced in other bone crushing hug "Cara bear look at you all grown up , With you both becoming beautiful I think it will be very hard for Mark(my brother) & Samuel (my dad) to chase the boys away from you. Am I right?", he jokingly said. God how much I've missed this man & his family. They left this country when I was in seventh grade . And we were not in contact until now, when dad told us about the family dinner I didn't know it was our reunion with the Alessandro's. "Uncle Richie I'm angry at all of you for leaving us & not being in contact with anyone. You know how worried we were", I told him.

Something crossed over his face , I was not able to decipher what it was, because he soon masked it. "oh Cara bear your uncle is sorry. And we have permanently returned to compensate all those days" ,he pouted & being the nice person I'm I accepted his apology (can't stay angry over this man for a long time).

Then realization hit me if they are going to permanently reside here , I would get my Raffaele back. I was internally flying high . My thoughts was once again disrupted by uncle Richie . "Cara I want to tell you something important. Raffaele has....." before he could finish his sentence , we were interrupted by a voice indicating the presence of a new person in the hall "Dad" , the voice said. I turned my head to see Raffaele , my Raffaele standing there with his arms around the waist of a girl. My heart shattered at the sight of this. "Dad! mom & others are expecting you inside", he said to uncle Richie .And turned his head to face me "Hi I'm Raffaele" , he introduced himself. I don't know what to decipher , did he not recognize me or is he playing mind games with me & who is the girl clinging on to his arms as if her life depends on it, so many questions was pondering over my mind. I looked at uncle to see him giving me an apologetic smile. I then turned my head facing him "Caroline" , I said in a painful whisper .

After me saying my name something crossed over his face & his hold on the girl tightened, he gave me a forced smile & said " Nice meeting you Caroline & meet my girlfriend Lara". With that He turned his head to kiss  her lips passionately. If moments ago my heart was shattered then now it stopped beating completely.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hi everyone thank you so much for giving this story a try.

Do comment & vote it will mean a lot to me.

What do you think is gonno happen?

Who do you support Team Raffaele or Team Riccardo??

Tell me about your favorite .