Andrea and Isaiah

You woke up around 7:30 am and went to take a shower. You did all the stuff you needed to do like wash your hair and body, shave, and sing your lungs out. you got out around 8:00 and put on a teal muscle tank and some black high-waisted shorts and decided to go downstairs and eat something and watch tv. You poured yourself a bowl of lucky charms and sat on the couch watching The Walking Dead. About half way trough the episode when your best friend Miranda txted you.

M= Miranda A= Andrea

M~Hey wanna go to the mall? I'm bored😕

A~ Yeah sure I'll meet you outside in 5.✌️

M~ Okay bye.

You put up your empty bowl and then ran to your room and threw on some black vans, grabbed your pennyboard, and went outside. About a minute later Miranda came skating into your driveway. Y'all took off and it only took about 5 mins to get there because you don't live far.

Y'all shopped around for a little bit and decided to go to Starbucks, of coarse! While walking in you saw you crush, Isaiah, sitting at a table with his friend Nick. Great, out of all the days I wear makeup, the one day I don't wear it run into my crush, you thought to yourself. He saw you and Miranda and started to walk over to y'all.

You and him talked for a little while after you and Miranda ordered your drinks while nick and Miranda were hitting it off. They asked If yall wanted to go back to Isaiah's house and watch a movie.

When you got to his house, y'all went inside and sat on the couch trying to pick out a movie. Of course they pick a scary movie😒.

You sat next to Isaiah and Miranda sat next to nick. Now scary movies were NOT your thing so u sorta in a ball shaking.Isaiah grabbed you and pulled u into his chest and you stayed that way for the rest of the movie. At the end of the movie, you all decided to play truth or dare. We dared nick to streak through the neighborhood and surprisingly, he did it😂. Next We asked who Miranda liked and he said no one but we could TOTALLY tell she liked nick and nick liked her.

"Isaiah, truth or dare!" nick asked him.

"Dare" Isaiah said.

"I dare you and Andrea to kiss for 5 seconds."

Oh crap

He looked at me for approval and I nodded my head. he leaned in and so did I and before I knew it, we were kissing. DAYUM he is a good kisser. Your lips moved perfectly in sync but of Nick had to ruin it by yelling "GET SOME."

You both pulled back and looked into each other's eyes for a second and then he said six words that made your heart melt.

"Will you be my girlfriend Andrea?"

You didn't reply you just smiled and kissed him.

"Of course"

U squealed after you two broke apart.