Olivia and Skylar

You and your best friend were walking to Starbucks early that morning because why not. While walking you and her made small talk and laughed your butts off about the littlest things. When you finally get to starbucks you see your current boyfriend, Braxton, there with another girl. You seem suprised for a second so you decide to spy a little on them. You hid behind a booth close the them and then you see Braxton lean over and kiss the girl. WTF. You jump out and run over to thier table and he looks at you very shocked. Before he can say anything you grab his drink and pour it all over his head. Teaches him for cheating. You and your best friend continue to get your drinks and walk out. While walking you see the guy you have had a crush on for a while, Skylar. He sees you crying and immediately rushes over to you and gives you a big hug. "Olivia what's wrong." Skylar says in a soft voice. "Braxton with another girl." you manage to get out. You and Skylar walk back to his place and because your best friend didn't wanna come she walked on home. When y'all reached his house you and him sat on the couch and decided to watch some tv to get your mind off things. "Olivia I know I am rushing into this but I really like you and I have for a long time." Skylar says while you sit in shock. You quickly lean over and kiss him. Blah blah blah love blah blah blah then y'all get married THE END:)