Mckenzie and Bryson

•Indirect•

You and your best friend taylor where walking to yogurt mountain together. You and her loved going there almost everyday after school. But today she was acting different. She was on her phone almost the whole time obviously texting someone.

"TAYLOR!" You screamed and she jumped and drop her phone. We both busted out in laughter but she went straight back to her phone. "Soooo who ya textin" you ask her with a smirk. "Just Bryson."
Holy fuck

"WHAT LET ME SEE" you said tripping over to her seat. You obviously have had a huge crush on him since 5th grade. You and him have only talked a couple times because he was shy but the cute kind of shy. "Oh ya know just trying to set you up because I know how much you like him" she says the last part really fast. "TAYLOR WHAT THE CRAP" you scream. "It's okay calm down he likes you too" she says laughing because of your reaction. "I can't believe you would do that" you say flinging yogurt at her. Of course it started into a war and you two ended up getting kicked out.

Oops. it's not the first time.

"Well I did it so you and him are going on a date tomorrow to taco bell"
(First place I thought of😂)
"WHAT" you say now worried and sweating. Millions of thought rushed into your head.

What if you mess up
What if he dosent like you
What if you spill your drink on him

A billion what ifs came through your mind but you just brushed it off.

You and taylor start to walk home and go your separate ways. When you get home you go into your room and start picking out an outfit. Pssh who cares if it's tomorrow I'm getting a head start. once you pick out a pair of high wastes shorts and a coral pink tank top and white cardigan you get a txt from a random number.

Unknown~
Hey it's Bryson

You~
Oh hey

Bryson~
Can't wait for our date tomorrow :))

You~
Yeah me either :)

You and him texted all night just talking about random things and what not. then you finally head off too sleep.

•tomorrow•

It's 12pm and your date is around 1:30. Great job you slept late.
You hurry and get in the shower and do all your things. when u get out you dry and straighten your hair and put on your makeup.
Concealer
Powder
Blush
And mascara
Then you put on your clothes and it's almost time to go. You tell your mom your going out and when you walk out side he is standing there waiting on you. You get into his car and drive off. The whole ride y'all were laughing and cracking jokes every once in a while. When you got there y'all are and talked for about an hour until you had to go. He offered to take you home so you took it. On the way to your house you and him were sitting in silence when he said.
"I really like you Mckenzie." with a smile on his face.
"I really like you too Bryson." you say with a wide smile.
"Well do you maybe wanna be my girlfriend?" he asked nervously.
"Of course I will." you say and when you pull into your drive way he gets out and opens the door for you and gives you a big hug. You and him were staring into each others eyes and he started to lean down. Your lips were so close but of course your mom had to walk out right then and there. You introduced him and then he had to go. you have him a peck on the cheek and watched him drive off. Then you went into your room and plopped down on your bed and went to sleep with a smile on your face.
➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰
I'm sorry this sucks but it's late and I'm tired😂