2

I wake up and see nothing then I realize my forehead was wet. I put my hand up to my head and feel a rug over my eyes. I sigh in relief then remove it from my face. I get up and look down at my outfit seeing the vomit on my dress I walk over to the closet next to the bed and open it. I grab a sweater and some track pants and change into them. "Hope who every these are doesn't mind," I say walking out of the room. I gasp in pain as my head throbs. "Hungover?" I turn around quickly grabbing my head as it throbs again. I nod "Come on I'll make you breakfast" He grabs my hand I look up and see Ethan smiling at me as he leads me into the kitchen. He pulls out a chair from me to sit in. "Thanks" I whisper sitting down he walks over to the stove and I smell eggs cooking. "Smells good," I say taking my hand off my forehead. He walks over to me and sets down a cup of orange juices and a pill. "It'll help with the headache" he winks at me before walking over to the stove again. I giggle raising the glass to my lips I pop the pill into my mouth and take a gulp of juice.

I sigh as Ethan puts a plate in front of me I smile and thank him as he sits down across from me. "Last night was crazy" I nod and take a minute to swallow my food "yeah it was, thanks for everything it meant a lot" he looks at me in confusion "that was my first party. Ever." I say shyly playing with my food he laughs "Well at least you had a good time! My first time was a lot worse" I look up at him interested "Well I did almost what you did I drank too much and throw up" he pauses "on my date" I spit out my orange juice and laugh I quickly take a napkin cleaning up the mess "Sorry I'm really sorry" I say laughing he smiles at me "You know I've told so many people that story yet no one has ever laughed" he says laughing with me.

"That's because it's not that funny" I look up to see Grayson walking into the room. My laughter stops when my eyes fall on him. "Listen to Grayson about last night" he waves his hand to cut me off "I don't want to hear your excuses" I look down at my plate feeling embarrassed. Ethan gets up from the table and walks over to Grayson. "Gray listen she doesn't want a boyfriend she just wants a friend" Grayson slams his fists on the counter "Then why didn't she tell me?!" I get up from the table "Thank you both for your hospitality but I really should go" Grayson nods his head "Yeah I think that's a good idea" I walk out of the room and hear footsteps behind me "Amber please don't go" I stop and turn towards Ethan "It's okay I can see where I'm not wanted" I walk into Ethan's room and grab my dress. He leans on the door watching me. "I'll give you back your clothes whenever" he looks hopefully at me but that fades away.I look at him sadly "Look Ethan I'm sorry but I don't know what you expected. We're friends I guess thanks for everything I'll see you later" he moves out of the doorway as I walk past him. "do you need a ride?" he asks I turn around and nod. He walks past me and I follow behind him. He opens the passenger door for me and I climb in. He opens his door and starts driving. "Where too?" he asks I laugh a little "The Delta Gamma house" he nods smirking "so you have a sorority" I nod he laughs I bump his shoulder playfully "Don't judge you're a Theta Chi" he grins but shrugs "fair point" he pulls into a restaurant drive threw "What are you doing?" I ask he smilies "well you haven't had breakfast so I thought why not pick some up on the way?" I roll my eyes but don't argue.

He orders and pays then gives me some food. I look into the bag and pull out some chicken nuggets then pass him the bag. "Hey, I wanted those!" I look at him in surprise he laughs "sorry just joking" I sigh in relief then hit him lightly "Don't scare me like that." we laugh when I eat a nugget. "Mmm damn this is good," I say taking another bite he laughs "What?" I question he puts his hands up "nothing" I take the wheel "Ethan you're driving!" he laughs "Come on I'm a good driver!" I look at him sternly we both start laughing again. I continue to eat until he pulls up to my sorority house. "Thanks for the food and everything else" I hug him "I'll see you later" he nods I get out of the car with my food and dress in hand.

Once I open the door instantly I feel someone grabbing my waist. "Oh, my gosh Amy" I laugh she looks me over smirking "Goodnight?" she asks I punch her shoulder playfully "It's not like that come on I'll tell you the story" I lead her into my room then shut the door. I walk over to my closet then tell her what happened after Ethan and me dancing. Once I was done I took off Ethan's pants and put on my own tights not caring that Amy was watching. "So he's a nice guy" I nod "he's funny" I nod again "You like him?" before I nod I think about it. I shrug "I'm not sure" she nods "You need to know if you can trust him. Just don't be afraid to open up and express that to him." I nod thinking over what she said.

" I nod thinking over what she said