7

I throw yet another shirt onto my bed looking frantically for an outfit. Any outfit! I hear my door open but take no notice. I continue to go through my closet when I'm gently pulled away. I turn to see Amy with an outfit in her arms. "Sit down" I sit on my clothing covered bed. She opens the small bag in her hand she pulls out a brush and powder. She starts to do my makeup until looking down at her phone "you still have five minutes and it takes three to get there" she tosses her car keys at me "have fun" she winks before leaving.

I sigh in relief then change into the outfit she'd given me. I brush my hair once more before rushing out of the house. I high five Amy before leaving the house and jumping into her car. I drive myself to the park where Ethan and I would be meeting. I close the car door and lock it before walking into the park. I quickly send Ethan a text before walking further.

I feel a pair of arms grab my waist and I turn to see Ethan I breathe out in relief "Oh my gosh you scared me." he grins "Do you trust me?" he asks. I take a second before replying "of course" he covers my eyes then he leads me forward until he stops and uncovers my eyes. I gasp in surprise at the scene in front of me. He had put down a picnic blanket with a cute basket and in the center a vase with three red roses. I smile at Ethan as he leads me closer. "How long have you been planning this?" I ask smiling "only since I first met you"

We sit down and he opens up the basket. he takes out two plates and begins filling both with food he then passes me a plate and a drink. "cheers" he says raising his glass "cheers" I say clinking our glasses together. We then eat and talk for a while.

"So I was wondering," Ethan says seeming nervous "We've been going out a lot and getting closer and I was wondering if.." he trails off then takes a deep breathe "you'd be my girlfriend" he rushes I take a deep breathe thinking. "Well, you know my past and everything. You've accepted me and my past which is awesome. You're supportive and sweet and of course I'll be your girlfriend" he blinks at me and I can see that it takes him a second to grasp that I said yes. "Oh. My. God" he gets up and starts jumping up and down causing me to laugh. He walks over to me and pulls me into a deep passionate kiss. We pull apart smiling at one another and stay at the park talking and having a good time for the rest of the day as a couple.

 We pull apart smiling at one another and stay at the park talking and having a good time for the rest of the day as a couple