Chapter one- Turn off Your Phones

Warnings: Mention of attempted suicide during William's part, two curse words during Veeva's part. I believe that is all, but comment if I need to add more.

Chat-Stampy.
Fizzy Soda-Fizzy.
The Beaver Song-William.

~~~

The moment that William woke up, he felt something weird like something was missing. William stared at the ceiling of his cave home, trying to figure out why. After a few minutes he concluded that he needs to shake off the lingering sleep. He changed out of his pajamas and walk outside. A nice breeze brought helped wash any lingering sleepiness away. William noticed that the feeling was still there, he pondered what it could be. William scanned the area, considering that Stampy's room is empty, he must be awake, and William noticed Polly reading on her deck, but she look a little distracted. William glanced up at where Fizzy lived. The colorful carpet was blowing lightly in the slight breeze.

Something cold hit his shoulder. Polly had moved and was now leaning on the fencing of her deck. Though, Polly seemed worried about something. William started to walk over when Polly jumped how from the deck and she met him haft way.

"Have you seen the texts that Fizzy sent around three in the morning?" Polly asked instantly.

"No, I am not." William responded, slightly confused why. Fizzy sending random messages the early wasn't of out of the norm, however; by the look on Polly's face it was something to worry about. William opened his phone and looked at the main group chat.

Three unread messages in The Group Chat, sent at 3:42 am.

Fizzy Soda : Yo!

Fizzy Soda : I'm currently on the train to Brightin.

Fizzy Soda : There should be a note on the front door!

Messages has been read by everyone.

William looked up from his phone to look at Polly, when there is ding from his and Polly's phones.

9:23 am, The Group Chat.

Chat: There's no note?

The Beaver Song: Why was you on your way to brightin? I'm assuming that you're at Brightin already?

Fizzy Soda: Oop. Yep, currently chilling in my brother and his fiancée's house.

Chat: ???

Fizzy Soda: two weeks ago my mum somehow gotten ahold of my p# and told me that she is setting up a few family interviews and stuff and it will happen during the 2nd week of Nov.

Fizzy Soda: I forgot to tell you guys until I was already on the train.

Chat: Oh, okay! Family interviews?

The Beaver Song: Your mother didn't have your number beforehand?

Fizzy Soda: ...

Fizzy Soda: @Chat the fam's famous and stuff.

Fizzy Soda: @The Beaver Song it's... complicated.

Fizzy Soda: Anyways! GTTG TTYL!

The two looked up from William's phone. William looked up at Polly. She looked worried about something and started to wring her hands together.