CHAPTER 14

LAURA POV

I open my locker and carry out my books. I've had a really rough week and the last things I need now are problems. I close the locker and turn around to find Jake behind me.

"Jake long time no see," I mutter sarcastically as I walk away.

"Laura wait up," he says as he catches up to me.

"What?" I ask as I turn around to face him.

"A little bird told me you are still dating Dave. Is that true?" he asks waiting for my confirmation.

"First of all that little bird is a big mouth who needs to get a life; and secondly," I say while waving a strand of hair from my face.

"I've had a really bad week," I finish.

"You've had a really bad week?" he asks sarcastically.

"I've had a really bad week," I repeat.

"And the last thing I need right now is you bothering me. understand? So just leave me alone," I add and turn away.

"After this," he says and before I can comprehend what is happening, he pulls me towards him and kisses me. I almost gag as he forcefully thrusts his tongue into my mouth. I struggle to get away from him to no avail and I stamp him on the foot with my heels. He pulls away from me with a triumphant look and I slap him hard across the face.

"Try that again and i'll kill you," I threaten walking away from him and wiping my mouth furiously.

I catch some people staring at me and Jake and muttering to themselves.

I make my way to the math classroom and sit down as soon as the teacher comes in.

"Richardson meet me after this class," he says to me and I nod my head in the affirmative. The class passes in a blur and I barely hear what the teacher is saying as I still ponder furiously over that kiss.

The class ends and as everyone leaves the classroom, I walk up to the teacher's desk.

"Laura you probably know what I want to talk about," he says solemly.

"About my grades... but I promise I can make it up," I say.

"Nope can do-I'm appointing a tutor," he says as he writes down something on a piece of paper.

"A tutor? who?" I ask incredulously.

"Nick Parker. He'll be your tutor until you can get youe grades up," he says handing me the piece of paper in which he wrote Nick's name and number.

"Alright," I say with resignation as I take the paper and leave the office.

Nick Parker is the cute guy who complimented me after my little stunt the other day. He's an ok guy and I guess things would turn out great- but as it turns out, I'm not a very good guesser.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

  ALLY POV

I sit on a cafeteria chair eating my spaghetti when all of a sudden, a shadow looms over me.

"Do you fucking mind? you're blocking the light," I say still not looking up. The person still does not move and I reluctantly put my fork down and look up at the angry face of Rachel Palmer.

"How dare you," she says furiously.

"What is it?" I ask with a resignated sigh not needing any of this.

"You stole Nate from me,"

"What?"

"I said you stole Nate from me, you bitch," she repeats angrily.

"I stole Nate from you? how?" I ask confused.

"I dated him for two weeks- two whole weeks and you think you can just breeze in and take him away from me? no way," she finishes.

I scoff at the ridiculousness of the situation

"When did you date him?" I ask amusedly.

"3 months ago," she replies.

I almost burst into laughter but simply say "First of all im not dating Nate so you can just back off and walk away; and secondly, the next time you call me a bitch, you're gonna get it."

"Stop denying it. Nate likes you, so stop fucking lying to me- he told me so himself," she shouts on the verge of tears attracting the attention of the whole cafeteria.

"Well if he likes me, that certainly means hes no longer into trashy bimbos like you," I retort.

BAM. I stare in shock for a moment comprehending what just happened.

She just slapped me.

The bitch just slapped me.

Now she's gonna get it.

I take my plate of spaghetti and throw it at her face then slap her back for good measure. Next thing I know, we're both fighting and pulling at each others hair. She scratches me with her nails and I get on top of her and slap her repeatedly. People pull out their phones and record as we fight but all of a sudden, the cafeteria becomes silent and a voice booms out "Whats going on here?" I recognize the voice as that of principal Hefner. I get up from Rachel and we both look up at the principal.

"She started it," we say in unison as he raises his hand to stop us.

"I don't care who started it. You have detention for a week- the both of you," he says looking at us squarely.

"Keith," he says motioning to a nerdy boy at the corner.

Keith walks towards the principal fearing he did something wrong.

"Move those chairs over there,"

Keith moves the chairs away and the principal turns towards me and Rachel.

"Alright u kids want to fight? you can fight," and as he says that, I and Rachel look at each other and then back at him.

"You have open space; fight all you want but you still have detention," he says and walks out of the cafeteria.

Yeah... my school is weird like that. The cafeteria remains calm until I tackle Rachel and slap her repeatedly in the face. Her best friend Andy pulls me up and all of a sudden Andy's hands are lifted off as Laura punches her in the face. Did I ever say how much I love my best friend?

Before we know it, the whole cafeteria erupts in a food fight for the rest of lunch. Too bad I have detention, but its worth it.

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to me because its my birthday!!! yay!!! born on september 21st..

Anyway don't forget:

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT

Thanks so much...