Entrance

Izanami POV - Ten Months later 

I an Izuku are now working hard to clear the beach, Izuku now bare on the top half, I see his defined muscles, which looks well. I notice I am only in half of my clothes mainly due to the heat of today, I have nothing else to wear even though we had uniforms I hate them.  Izuku stares into my eyes, I then decide it is time to change into actual clothes, they are slightly tighter on me but not enough for me to steal some more of them. I sigh as I walk back I see Izuku eating a piece of All Might's hair.

"Why?" I question lightly as All Might chuckles. Izuku looks at me with a weird expression.

"We're going to be late," He says as he easily swoops me off of my feet I blush as he and I wave bye then run to our entrance exam placement tests, I then slide of his grip, fall then run faster than him somehow, I have no clue. why but I do, he gains up to me only to fall but is stopped by a girl who can control gravity. I then grab him and say thank you to the girl, I head inside an open auditorium where a guy with speakers on his neck is standing there with a smirk, his teeth white, somehow my teeth has no sign of decay.

"OKAY SO I AM HERE TODAY TO EXPLAIN THE NEXT TEST YOU HAVE TO SCORE BY DESTROYING VILLAIN BOTS WITH VARIOUS POINT SCALING,  THE ARENA TRAPS HAVE NO POINTS WHILE THE VILLAINS BOT DO, ONE POINT IS THE EASIEST VILLAIN, TWO POINTS IS THE NEXT EASIEST BUT CHALLENGING WHILE THE THIRD IS  THE HARDEST PART,  FOR THE THREE POINTS ROBOT IS CHALLENGING!!!!""" HE says with energy that I never knew a man to have before. His smile kind of drops when she sees hardly a reaction out of the crowd. but he sighs and does very exotic movements fast  paced he then points to me and the light shines on me, almost blinding me, his face now somewhat serious.{I know this is not accurate please don't kill me}

"You Izanami? Right, you never took your paper test so how did you get in?" He says with energy just a more serious tone to his energetic voice, I sigh then shake some as everyone here stares at me.

"I got in after saving Bakugo from the sludge monster," I say loud enough for him to hear, he smirks then walks off of the stage, I see gravity girl again. Izuku saying thank you to her and wishing her luck, I  have noticed I have been able to control my quirk here lately so I do have to wear as thick of gloves. I see people are gathering at a replica of the city. I see a count down

I see Bakugo, Shoto their with uneasy looks as they look at me in awe.

"HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE FREAK!!" Bakugo screams at me as I shrug it off, I hate it when people hate me, but I love it at the same time.  I also see Gravity girl again and a countdown, the gate things open. I rush inside without really knowing what I am doing but I see Gravity Girl cornered and Izuku sees her, she  is standing as massive robot of some kind corners her, even more, Izuku then begins   to move faster he jumps and punches the robot with All Might's quirk, it crashes and so does he, I rush over to him and begin to cry, I check his pulse, I feel nothing I then do CPR, my anger is now out of the roof, I feel my scars come back as I cry out in pain, then string like things come out and quickly cover the city  and destroying whatever they touch by going through them I hear screams and my string things  go to  them and attack the robot things, I feel my vision going.

Present Mic POV

WOW!!! What just happened? Is this her quirks hidden power? I mean I never see then stadium like this, she has disabled all units even the traps, the string things  retreat back to her, whose eyes are lifeless and faint, she then wraps the things  around her and Izuku, she must really care a lot about him to see him knocked out to cause this reaction

"AHHHHHHH!!!" She screams shattering the glass I am standing behind.  All the people gather around her the strings then retreat back into her, the scars sew up then disappear, to show she is crying still, her eyes now filled with sorrow, well I might as well go  down there, I then move down into the stadium to see a bunch of horrified faces, both shocked and scared, I also see I am accompanied with All Might, she is crying over Izuku still, he is in her arms,  a teen with white hair approaches three feet and she glares at him, she pushes him but doesn't break the rule about unnecessary violence, she is only protecting someone she cares about. All Might then proceeds to walk and sit beside her.

"You know that was cool right?" He says as he tries to diffuse the situation she nods, yeah, but then looks back at Izuku, some medics come but we motion them to stop.

"GET AWAY," She says as he simply nods and walks back some, her skin the strings are moving from underneath, her hair slowly turns back to both white and black. she smiles as she now is cradling Izuku

"THIS IS GETTING ANNOYING!!!!" Bakugo screams then walks up but this time the glare she gave him sent shivers down anyone who looked at her, she then wraps then half way around with a black substance, a branch appears and a blue fruit is grown, her face looks sickly, her eyes dreary, her smile slowly turning down, almost turning into a deathly smile, a smile which is smiled when a person dies, the fruit blossoms into a beautiful flower, one with light and dark blues, the inside is red with a black undertone.  she weakly takes the fruit and snaps it off, she forces Izuku mouth open, she forces his jaw up and down so he can eat the fruit, afterward, the black substance hardens and flakes away, a thud is heard from her falling, I hate not to give this girl in, but ...NO, she needs to be here. Her skin is a deathly pale, her body sweating, her eyes almost lifeless. All Might goes beside of her.

"A hero gives it their all, you gave it your all," He says she looks at him, a soft smile is seen, she reaches up and takes off her gloves to show hands which are black, 

"Y-you-w-wer-wer-were-m-m-my I-Idol...B-b-but-h-he{points to Izuku} w-w-wa-was-m-my--l-love.....I-I WISH YOU ALL LUCK" She struggles to choke out until the end which was energetic like my voice. I walk over to her then the medics hastily rush to her, they check her pulse and their faces are grim but then run away trying to keep her stable, Izuku just stands back up like nothing ever happen he sees his shirt stained with tears. I know their names from the roster 

"WHAT HAPPENED???" He screams as I walk away the same with everyone but Bakugo.

"She died for you Deku!!! SO SHE WASTED HER TIME" I then see Inuzu debating something, But then it turns off in his eyes he then rushes to us.

"WHERE IS SHE?" He asks with concern All Might sighs and motion for him to follow him, I will send my message to her personally. Izuku and Izanami will be a great team. Great Heroes, I see it in her eyes, some kind of pain, her record is blank, besides stealing to feed herself, or to get clothes that fit, nothing about her past. 

"NNNOOOO!!!" I hear a scream as I rush back to the direction of the medical ward, I see Izuku staring through the glass at his friend, attached to tubes coming into her nostrils, IV's in her veins, Izuku is crying over his one true friend. something I hardly ever see, I tear up some but hide it well. I then see her heart rate go completely flat the doctor and nurse scramble to save her but can't, her breathing has stopped, her last shaky breath is seen, her eyes look over to Izuku lovingly, she mouths 'I love you' before her eyes go black and lifeless,  a portal opens up as the league of villains come, their faces seem joyed but eyes show they have something to do to her.

"We are not here to fight" A man with hands all over his body says grimly and insanely, and his team is behind him a creature with an exposed brain,  the man injects a needle into Inzanami, I then see a number on her arm, 11- B2, interesting, they portal away, as her heart rate come back slowly increasing until normal but she pukes up some black dust liquid stuff, her body then returns to normal color and normal texture, I walk away same with All Might.

"What happened?" I shrug my shoulders at him but head into the office.

HEY GUY ANOTHER UP DATE HER!!!! I MISS YOU ALL AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS AND COMMENT SUGGESTIONS