Exams part one

Izanami POV

I walk beside the two to see Ejirio and Sato are running  and punchin through cement to try and get to Cementoss,

"I think they can do it!!" OChaco I believe her name was said out loud, Izuku then thinks.

"No, they can not win since the quirk used by cementoss seems to have no cooldown or even limit unlike  Sato and Eijiro's" Izuku says as they begin to slow then Sato passes out,  I see  Cementoss cover up the two 'I really have it in for me don't I?' I think as I clench my fist,

"Izuku, may I ask you a question?" Izuku nods yes as Ochaco remains silent, I walk over to him.

"DO you think I should fail or fight?" I ask him with a concerned voice, Izuku seems to start thinking,

"Please don't fail I need you to pass!!!" Izuku says as Ochaco nods.

"Yeah, we need to have all our friends back no matter they have done," Ochaco says with a more forced tone, but it goes over Izuku's small head.

"NEXT UP Ectoplasma vs Azui and Tokoyami,"  Someone says ' I hope this will be more than a one-sided battle'  I cringe some when I see Ectoplamsa  make a circle around, Azui and Tokoyami seems to be stuck,  

Afterward, they take out most of the clones, and find the real Ectoplamsa ' Judging by his quirk I would not be surprised if he could make a clone of himself that is bigger than his normal ones' 

I see him make one that is big enough to pin both of them down, Tokoyami attacks using his dark shadow and then Azui takes the cuffs out of her stomach to which I gag some, then I see that the  dark shadow retreats back to Tokoyami where the handoff begins,  Ectoplasma attacks but gets caught by the cuffs. SO Azui and Tokoyami pass and now I know two teachers ability, 'In order to do this, I need to make the four versions of me and each of them takes on the ones with the most weakness to them,  the white-haired me could go against Ectoplamsa and possibility Eraser Head.'  I sigh some Izuku takes notice.

" Tenya and Ojiro pass next is Shoto and Yaoyorozu vs  Shota"  I hear the announcer say.

"Izanami you really have it tuff, you have to fight just about every one of our teachers with no handicap," Izuku says to me as I nod yeah, and sigh some, I rub my arm nervously.

"I just hope I can pass but I WILL NOT FAIL!!" I say out loud as Recovery Girl chuckles some.

"That is the saying which keeps you going? Besides you will be up against Eraser Head,  All Might,   Present Mic,  Cementoss.,  Mid Night, Snipe Ectoplasm, Power Loader,  Vlad King, so you are at an extreme disadvantage not including what could happen if you push yourself too hard" She says as a dark grin comes over her old face.

"Yeah she is right Izanami, you really need not push yourself like you did when we fought you, I even noticed your strings were not as strong as they were"  Izuku says with a hint of sorrow, Ochaco just smirks ' I can not fail even if I am damaged I will not fail I need the training to learn more about myself and control my quirks so I don't have to make clones'

"Winner Shoto and  Yaoyorozu next match  Ochaco and Aoyama vs Thirteen"  

" I hope I can pass," She says as I sigh some, I grow a flower of me and give it to her.

"This will heal you, hopefully, you don't need it,"  I say to her as she says thank you. Recovery Girl smirks some as she sighs. I blink and I see Thirteen using her quirk, Aoyama sighs and says something she goes flying back and pins Thirteen down and cuffs her.

'It is getting closer and closer I can see Izuku knows I am nervous' He sighs some then smiles.

"Izanami you have this!" Izuku says as the next match comes on which is Mina and Kaminari vs Nezu, I wonder what quirk he has since I have to fight him too, this is ten times harder than trying to fight All for One when I was younger then again I do need to see, it seems like Nezu is a taction which means I need to be unpredictable  when I fight him. Sadly the two run out of time, Nezu seems to hate humans.