Admynn

Name: Admynn

Age: 16, older than her twin by eight minutes

Species: Hybrid

Sexuality: Straight

Gender: Female

Appearance: She has light grey hair that's usually up in a bun. Has a pale complexion. Her ears and tail are a darker shade of grey compared to her hair. Her left eye is green while her right eye is blue. And she has a tattoo of the crescent moon on her left wrist.

Personality: Although she is full of self doubt and is socially awkward, she is really caring and sweet. If you get on her bad side, you are doomed. With her element she can control the night, moon, the dark, and people's nightmares. She can also use her element to find out you biggest fear and make you see thinks in the dark/shadows that aren't there.

Element, or breed: Grey wolf, and Midnight element

Others: She loves to shop and dress up her littler siblings. She loves photography, and reading. And her favorite color is a pale blue, and black.

She hates English class, and Biology. She doesn't like people. She hates bullies and judgmental people. And she has a fear of loud noises, gun shots, fireworks, things that fall and make a noise, glass breaking, yelling, and sometimes when people knock, from past trauma.