Rosalie Emerson

(Her records)

Name: Rosalie Emerson. Not positive if it really is Rosalie Emerson, but it's the best guess we have.

Given Nickname: Steampunk Queen

Age: unknown

Gender: Female

Species: unknown but looks human

Danger level: level 5, out of 5. 

-Anyone who tries to get her into custody, ends up disappearing and never seen again.

-Sometimes are people would be shipped to us in pieces with threats.

Known abilities: Can create metal animals, Manipulate metal, Drive people so insane that they get the urge to commit suicide, and Persuasion.

Rumored abilities: Can recreate a dead person (cyborg like), same for animals, and most likely able to give people a 'disease' that make their insides boil and soon make the person burn inside out.

Appearance: Unknown but is rumored to look like someone from the steampunk decade.

Others:

•We know that she is psychotic.

•She messes with peoples minds.

•Can be very flirtatious.

•There are some people who have connections with her.

•She does come into town.

———

Name: Rosalie Emerson

Age: 17

Gender: female

Species: A Creator of Mechanics. (One of the 5 Creators. Creator of Mechanics, Creator of Voodoo, Creator of Earth, Creator of Nightmares, and Creator of Emotions.)

Abilities: I'm able to create animals, people, and insects out of metal. I can control metal. Put thoughts into people's minds and make them think the worse, becoming mentally ill. I can recreate anything that is dead. And I have a special Creator Illness called Mechanic's Steam. It burns people's inside and makes it feel as if there is a fire inside of them. It is a slow painful death that soon causes them to die with all of their inside turning into liquid.

Appearance: My hair looks like multiple brown colored metals. I have darkish teal eyes, (that I made a custom dress to match with.) I'm lightly tanned. My clothing is ⬇️⬇️⬇️

(From the line down is none existing [on her sleeves])