☀️1🌕

Mark stood figetting before SM Monster high. He hated highschool, Though humans attended the school only few were good enough to befriend monsters. He was dead scard of Johnny Drac his father so here he was in an attempt to study and well find his mate. But If he told the world he was afraid of the whole mating thing then Father would kill him.

"Common cousin. Man up!" Jaemin his cousin who was a pink wolf patted Mark on the shoulder.

"My fangs would freak people out Jae." Mark sighed for the nth time that gloomy night.

"This is SM Monster high. We are warmly welcomed. Hush you have me and our Dolphin would follow soon." Jaemin assured the incredibly tall young Vampire.

Walking inside wasnt a bad idea after all. Monsters passed by them with a soft gasp since the prince of darkness had finally come to school. The black haired full suited gorgeous boy walked inside with Jaemin hopping behind the tall man.

"Oh my!? Are you the prince of darkness? Mark Drac?" Kun a human awed at the gorgeous man who nodded nervously.

"You can sit next to Donghyuck. He's very harsh but livable. Can be very horny at times." Kun whispered the last part.

"Uhhh okay?" Mark looked at Jaemin who glared at him telling him to go sit.

"Jaemin sweety sit next to Jeno. The eagle there." Kun smiled as the class finally settled down.

"Gosh he's so hot!! Look at his long fangs....Sexy!!" Girls flirted with the shy Vampire boy.

"I see you have very pale skin." The voice was as if an angel had sung a harmony. Marks inner beast turn around immediately.

"Uhhh y-yes." Mark avoided those molten gold eye balls.

"You heard my mother. I might be very horny if on heat." The voice teasingly chuckled.

"S-So you go off with m-men?" Mark figetted nervously begging for the night to be over.

"Woah you are indeed a Vampire. But I'm faithful to my mate. I'd die of pain rather let another man touch my body." The voice growled, Mark only nodded playing with his long nails. Well when did Vampires have short nails. Then again the body that the voice possessed had daintly painted golden nails.

"Okay?" Mark whispered his deep voice making a certain somebody go bonkers.

"Monsters stop eating each other. Hyuck honey show the prince around. Jeno take Jaemin to the packs. I would love if silence prevailed." Kun smiled packing his stuff.

"Yes mother." Donghyuck smirked getting up with tight black jeans and a white loose t shirt. Mark gulped at the sight, making him follow the short male like a lost puppy.

"Hyuckie wanna go on a date?" Koeun stood before the beauty. The boy only pushed the girl aside as he gracefully swayed his sinful hips outside with the prince trailing behind.

"So Mark Lee. Drac's only son." Donghyuck turned around giggling making Marks heart stop beating. Molten silver hair, with liquid gold skin and orbs. A shapely body that girls would die to have. Such a harmornious voice like a melody made by the harps in heaven.

"Y-Yes." Mark avoided the burning gaze.

"Gorgeous." Donghyuck breathed holding Marks hand. The Vampire growled hissing as he withdrew the burning arm. The silver headed boys smile disappeared when he saw a red mark of his palm on Marks wrist.

"I-I....I'm sorry." Mark looked up with tears brimming and a smile.

"Hey did I hurt you?" Donghyuck was worried.

"No.....I'm fine really." The tall Vampire assured the short guy making Donghyuck smile sweetly at the gorgeous man before him.

"Come the garden is the best." Donghyuck skipped away and Mark followed the beautiful boy. His yearning for blood increasing. This boys blood smelled annoyingly delicious and Mark started craving for the blood.

"I-I think I should l-leave." Mark stumbled holding his head getting all dizzy.

Mother what do I do? Mark gritted his teeth but before his mother could reply he had lost control slamming the gorgeous boy on a near by wall, his blood red eyes flaring at the shocked boy. Marks arms burnt at the contact of the laters body.

Mark control your thirst!!!

It was too late, Marks fangs dug deep on a very sensitive spot of the beautiful boys neck. Sinking deeper and deeper as Donghyucks claws sunk into Marks bicep. Mark literally went crazy for it wasnt blood, it was golden liquid of the legendary pheonix. After so many years Donghyuck smirked in statisfaction of finally finding his mate. The Vampire drank and drank until it fueled the boy too much. Donghyuck burnt Marks skin unaware of what he could do the Vampire. With every bit of sunshine that seeped inside the taller his body hurt until Donghyuck screamed so loud a light stole him away as Taeyong, Marks mother smuggled his son.

"Mark!! Wake up!" Taeyong was literally crying at the blacked out boy.

"Mother?" Mark sat up rubbing his eyes as he saw the pale gorgeous Vampire worried.

"Who was that? Sweety you need to be careful. You have only six days to find your mate or you will have to keep your promise to your father." Taeyong hugged Mark tightly as he left leaving the young Vampire confused and weak.

"Who are you Donghyuck?" Mark whispered as he shrugged off his clothes to see the pheonix on his back body and the sprinkled feathers on his left front waist. Mark looked at his red burnt wrists and palms. He looked at the skies, six days and he would have to mate with princess Herin on the day where all nine planets would align. Where was his mate? Why did he go crazy for Donghyuck the moment he met him? He had never touched anybody or even wanted to suck the living daylights off a human. Ever. Perhaps his fathers tauntings and family bulling is driving him insane? He hated Herin so much it made him sick in the bones.