Just Like The Rest {Chapter 3}

{Previously}

I waved back and set out to head back home and when I arrived I told Madeline I was home and ran up to my room, collapsing on my bed.

I tried to process all that happened but instead ended up dozing off.

{Bella's P.O.V}

The next morning I woke up really late. My room was darker than usual. In Cali the sun was almost out every second of the day. I rolled out of bed opening the blinds. Dark clouds. Ugh, I hate gloomy days. Especially on a Monday.

I walked down stairs, nose in my phone trying not to bump into the walls, made my self breakfast and ate.

"BELLA!" The sweet sound of my sister echoed throughout the house. She was failing to finish her sentence while trying to catch her breath after running down the stairs to share the news with me. "They're doing an event here." She managed to get out.

"Wait, slow down. Who? And what?" I asked clearly confused.

"Magcon is coming to our city" She said reading something on her phone. "Mag-who?" I asked still confused.

"These people" she said showing me her phone.

Picking up my fork and eating more of my breakfast I looked at the photo. "So what do they even do?" Madeline stood up and was done with this conversation. "Bella I don't have time for this. Tickets go on sale in 10 minutes" she said all sassy like heading up to her room.

I finished eating, still curious as Madeline never answered my question. Heading up stairs I searched online looking through pictures and reading about the event.

I went to walk into Madeline's room but then pulled back hesitating. Do i really wanna hear her rant about this?

I walked in anyway. "Hey, Uuum tell me about this"

She explained everything from all the people to what they do and how they became well known. I nodded signaling I understood.

"Oh and there names are Taylor Caniff, Aaron Carpenter, Hayes Grier, Nash Grier, Jack Gilinsky, Jack Johnson, Carter Reynolds, Matthew Espinosa, Jacob Whitesides, Shawn Mendes, Mahogany LOX, their dj, and Oh yea, Cameron Dallas". I nodded once again and walked out.

This time I individually searched up all of them as I had nothing better to do. Tons of pictures came up. I searched Instagram and Twitter to.

As if on cue Madeline came in and asked if I wanted a VIP ticket so I could go with her. I gave her a weird look and refused.

By now, it was around 12.

I checked my phone before hopping in the shower, a text from Cameron. "Goodmorning💕☺️". "Morning💜" I texted back.

After showering, since it was foggy and gloomy looking out, I put on a sweater, boots, and leggings.

Leaving my hair natural, I grabbed my phone and sat outside. Madeline came after me, sitting on the hammock with me offering to take me to the movies and mall with her friend. I shook my head. She left.

I sat there relaxing. I didn't always live in California where it's almost always summer so this weather made me think of when I was younger.

My phone buzzed interrupting my flashback making me jump.

I laughed at myself and checked to see a message from Cam. "Any plans for the day? :)". I paused a moment.

"No. Why whats up?" I texted back trying to be as casual as possible. I loved him so much already and I haven't know him for a full 24 hours yet so it made me want to jump up and down continuously knowing he actually made an effort to get to know me and hang out with me.

I grabbed my phone, purse, and was off to my car. Satisfying my crave for Starbucks, I stopped there first and met at the same spot in the park as yesterday waiting for Cameron.

{Cameron's P.O.V}

When I arrived at the park, I walked over to where I had told Bella to meet me.

I sat next to her. She sat still nose in her phone until she noticed I was there.

I grabbed her phone, and walked away casually as if nothing happened. She grabbed her purse and ran after me.

"Cameron!" She said jumping up trying to grab it as I held it up high, "give it back!"

I finally gave in after a minute or two and handed her back her phone. "You do know that's not the right way to make a first impression, right?" She questioned. I nodded with an innocent smile. "Of course I do, but I thought you would take it as a joke" I added punching her arm playfully.

"So you wanna go get something to eat?"

"Yea,I guess" She replied.

We decided upon Panera. Walking in I held the door open for Bella but quickly pretended as if it were just a nice gesture to a stranger by slightly pushing her out of the way and whispering "Go look at the menu, I'll explain in a minute." She looked confused but did as I said.

Two girls caught my eye as they started to freak out. I hugged them both and talked to them for a minute or two and then said goodbye as I had to get back to Bella.

As soon as they were out of sight I walked back over to her. She glared at me with her arms crossed.

{Bella's P.O.V}

I jumped to conclusions as he walked back over pretending as if I had not been standing there the whole time and witnessed what just happened.

"Oh I'm sorry. My mistake" I said, my eyes filling with tears as his smile faded, "I thought you were different...but turns out your just like all the others. I should have known."

I brushed past him, embarrassed at what just had happened in public. I walked the block back to the park and got in my car. Wiping my running makeup from under my eyes, I drove home.

Thankfully no one was home. I hadn't told anybody about Cameron yet and didn't feel like explaining.

By now the tears had dried up. I sat in my room watching t.v.

I actually really liked him and thought he was different but guess not.

{Cam's P.O.V}

I watched Bella walk out and far out of sight. It all flashed before my eyes.

When I arrived home I called Nash. Maybe he could help.