Chapter 1

(A/N!)

Hey, so i'm starting this new story, which I randomly thought of during school! It will be a The Nightmare Before Christmas meets 5 Seconds of Summer type of fic, so it might be cool but idk. ANYWAY, the characters will have their names but are based on these characters!

Luke: Jack

Girl In The Picture: Sally (Alice)

Michael: Lock

Ashton: Shock

Calum: Barrel

Also, i'm not sure how to copyright this story, so just saying...

ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED!

So basically what i'm saying is, this is MY story that I created based on MY ideas. Please don't try to steal my ideas or anything. If you want to use anything from this story, please ask me in the comments. I will try to answer it efficiently. And if you think someone stole any of my original ideas, please inform me! Thank you for your help and support!

I hope you enjoy this! Follow, vote, and comment PLEASEE:)

xoxo

~ Arwintheturtle

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Please, please wake up darling... Alice!"

A jolt of energy bursts through my skin. The powerful sensation brings me to my feet. I wonder what could possibly be happening. The feelings i'm feeling are driving me insane. It feels like i'm strapped to an electric chair, though there is not much pain involved. Just a shocking feeling.

"What... What's happening?"

"Oh yes! She can speak!" A strange man exclaims.

"Of course I can speak! Who are you?" I ask, puzzled and dazed out of my mind.

"Why i'm your father, sweetie! Don't you remember me? Oh no... oh no, no, no..." He mumbles, pacing back and forth. My eyes shift from the man to the room I was in. It was a strange room. I am on a hospital gurney with medical equipment all around me. My heartbeat picks up as I start filling my head with terrifying thoughts. What will this man do to me? What did this man ALREADY do to me?

"Did your memory get taken away too? Oh no... baby i'm so sorry..." The man runs to me and wraps me in an embrace.

I try to escape, only to realize that my arms and legs are strapped down. I grunt and struggle to break free. The man only shakes his head sadly at my efforts. Without hesitation, he takes off the straps so that I am free. I run as fast as I can through the desolate building and into the cold, open outdoors, while my captor can only watch and wait for my return.