III.

~■~■~■~

~■~■~■~

iii. disappearences.

~■~■~■~

OCTOBER 28TH, 2021.
Potter's Residence.

~■~■~■~

HARRY AND GINNY POTTER APPARATED into the living room of their humble abode. Not expecting the house to be as quiet as it was, considering the fact that they have James Sirius as a son. But it was quiet. Too quiet. Confusion and worriedness made its way onto the two adults faces, as they searched the main and second floors of the building. Where the hell are they? Harry thought. Before spotting the door to his study wide open which was usually always locked.

Crap. Harry quickly made his way inside of the office before his eyes had soon widened at the object on the carpeted ground beneath his leather clad feet. Because on that ground was the time turner. The very timeturner which James Sirius Potter had found and broken. Resulting, in himself and his cousins being sent to the past. "Ginny!" Harry called to his wife. As he picked up the small golden hourglass chain from the mound of sand it had been laying on previously.

At the sound of her husband's voice, Ginny raced up the stairwell and to the study. Her small heels clicking against the hard wooden floorboards of the three story house. Worry etched onto her facial features as she soon stepped into the office beside her husband. "Oh, James is so dead." Ginny furiously spat, when she noticed the mound of sand on the ground before her eyes drifted towards the golden necklace held firmly between Harry's fingertips.

"Ginny. Call the others, we need to tell them about their children." Harry firmly stated, turning to his wife. Before he made his way downstairs and into the living room to await the rest of the adults.

It wasn't long till the rest of the adults arrived to the potter residence. The adults included: George and Angelina Weasley, Draco and Astoria Malfoy, Percy and his wife, Audrey, Ron and Hermione and Bill and Fleur. All of the couples had managed to squeeze onto a couple of maroon couches in the living room of Grimmauld Place. Confusion was evident on each of their faces as they looked towards Ginny and Harry before them. "Harry, Ginny? What is this about our children?" Bill Weasley spoke up, speaking the question that was on everybody's mind right then.

Harry cleared his throat before deciding to speak up to the group of adults seated around them. "Well....we had come home to an empty house, which was unusually strange. And when we went looking around for the kids. We found this." He managed to get out, as he held up the smashed time turner for the others to see. Everyone else's eyes widened when they spotted the hourglass shaped necklace that Harry was holding. Before there expressions had soon changed to worriedness instead.

"But Harry, what time do you think they went back too?" Hermione questioned, worriedly. Harry shrugged his shoulders in response as he too had no idea where and when in the past their children had travelled.

But. That was until he realised the two way mirror he had given to Lily Luna on her 13th birthday last year. So hurriedly, the raven haired and bespectacled male dug around through the pockets of his coat he had on. Until his fingers managed to grasp around the cool metal of the mirror, before lifting it out of the pocket. "I nearly forgot about this. We can use this to contact them through this." Harry stated, as he slowly lifted up the small antique mirror so the screen was facing everybody's worried expressions.

~■~■~■~

~■~■~■~