Chapter 0

"Could you stop doing it, Elisa?" I felt anger and sadness inside of me. I know my head is messed up, I know I'm not capable of loving you.

Yet, you stayed.

You stayed because you loved me. You stayed because you thought I could love you, too. You stayed because of my family.

You stayed out of pity.

So tell me.

What should I do?

Should I keep on pushing you away, too?

"I'm not capable of loving you, do you even understand that?!" I shouted, streams of tears falling out of my eyes. Alam ko itong sakit na nararamdaman ko, wala sa sakit na pinaranas ko sa kanya.

Yet, he stayed.

Kahit sinaktan ko na siya ng ilang beses dahil sa mga binitawan kong salita, he stayed.

"I told you I won't give up on you, Elisa. Mahal kita, hindi kita iiwan."

Assurance was all I need. So I let you stay in my life.

Nagagawa na kita mahalin, I was finally getting my sanity back. Kaya na kita suklian ng pagmamahal at kaya ko nang ngumiti ng totoo.

Unaware that you would eventually leave me.

Unaware that you would break me, too.

"Let's stop this madness, Elisa."

And now, you're the reason why I'm once again, unstable.

You broke me like he did, but yours was much worse.

"'Di na kita kayang sanggulin, tama na 'to. Ayoko na."

You weren't the type of person that would leave me, you promised me.

You promised me.

You promised us.

So why, when I already learned to love you?

"Okay."

-------

Authors Note :

I'll be updating my story once a week pero pag sinipag ako baka dalawang beses sa isang week. Malay niyo. HAHAHAHA. Thank you for reading my story, your comments would be appreciated!