Answers to Q&A

Here y'all go, and soon a new book will be coming out... beware ily ❤️

EmmaQ: what are you gonna do if Ethan doesn't come back? Will you keep the baby?A: If he leaves me then I don't know what I'll do

Emma
Q: what are you gonna do if Ethan doesn't come back? Will you keep the baby?
A: If he leaves me then I don't know what I'll do... but I have Liv.

Q: How do you even know you're preggo?
A: I'm a little girl, I showed within the first couple days...

Q: Do you still love Ethan?
A: Duh... he took my innocence.

Q: Do you think Ethan will get over himself?
A: Yes, if he really loves me like he says he does...

Q: Will you actually take a pregnancy test?
A: Liv made me take one... +++

Q: Do you think you'll get over Ethan if he doesn't sort himself out?
A: no, he's gonna be the father to my child.

:)

EthanQ: You do realize this is your fault

Ethan
Q: You do realize this is your fault... You didn't pull out and you're the one that promoted the sex... so like are you gonna grow a pair and face Emma... or?
A: I understand what I did, and I'm an asshole. because I promised her I would never leave or break her heart... and that's exactly what I fucking did.

Q: YOU NEED TO APOLOGIZE BEFORE I LITERALLY SLAP YOU SO HARD EMMA'S BABY WILL FEEL IT!
A: If you slap her baby, you slap my baby, and if you slap my baby. I slap you.

Q: yo why can't you just accept this? It's your fault too, and if you actually love Emma you wouldn't let her go through this alone.
A: You're right, and I know this is my fault. I just freaked out because I'm scared shitless.

Q: Stop being an asshat.
A: No you

Q: Do you still love Emma?
A: are you a fucking idiot?! that's the real fucking question. Duh I love her.

:(

Grayson Q: Do you feel bad for Emma after Ethan left her?A: Yes of course, she doesn't even understand what's going on

Grayson
Q: Do you feel bad for Emma after Ethan left her?
A: Yes of course, she doesn't even understand what's going on. I know Ethan knows what he did wrong too.

Q: Do you like Liv?
A: What's a Like? lol.... Yes

Q: Do you know the entire baby situation.
A: Yes, and I already beat Ethan's ass.

Q: Are you gonna help Ethan or Emma?
A: Both, I'm gonna help Ethan be a better person, and I'm gonna help Emma know that she's gonna be okay...

:/

LivQ: Do you like Grayson?A: ouuu yes, he's HOT!

Liv
Q: Do you like Grayson?
A: ouuu yes, he's HOT!

Q: On a scale of 1-10, how mad are you at Ethan?
A: 1,000. Ethan really has my best friend fucked up...

Q: Are you gonna talk some sense into Ethan?
A: Grayson handled that already ;)

Q: If Grayson supports Ethan will you also or will you still help Emma?
A: Guess I'll have to leave, because it's always been Emma and I, And always will be.

XD

Cameron Q: will you kick Ethan for me?A: yes, I love doing that

Cameron
Q: will you kick Ethan for me?
A: yes, I love doing that.

Q: Do you know that Emma is a little?
A: no, but you can just tell...

a/n
Hi I love you all, and here are the answers y'all wanted... and I will be starting a new book soon. I'm excited. Muah 💋