22

Emma's POV
Couple months later...

"You're so lucky, Emma!" Liv smiled as she walked into the wedding store with me.

"I-I still haven't gotten over this r-ring." I stuttered with a giggle, the lifted my left hand up to examine my beautiful diamond ring.

"Oh! Grayson and I should be next in line." Liv laughed and judged my shoulder. She touched a white lace dress, that's tight all the way down to the waist, then it poofs out.

"Have y-you and gray-" Liv cut me off and covered my mouth.

"Not yet, but soon. I want him to beg. Like he wants it so bad that he gets blue-" I smacked her arm away from me and fake vomited.

"Okay, okay!" I screeched. She smiled at me and wrapped her arm around my shoulder.

"This would make Ethan go crazy!" Liv stated holding out a tight skin fitting dress. A/n Dress above

"T-This is the one!" I smiled and touched the dress. "It probably costs so much m-money." I cried. Liv grabbed the dress and smiled at me.

"I'll buy it for you." She spoke, I teared up and held her close.

"I love you, Unicorn." I sniffled. She laughed and kissed my forehead.

"Let's get you fitted." She said, and held my hand as we walked to the counter.

Smut;)
At home
Grayson's POV

"Ethan, you fucking dick!" I slapped him, he smirked and threw a book at me. "I'm gonna beat your ass!" I yelled at him.

"Go ahead, bitch." He mumbled and I stood up rather quickly. He ran to his room and I rolled my eyes.

"That's what I thought!" I yelled through his bedroom door.

I heard the front door open and saw Liv and Emma walk into the house. "How did the fitting go?" I asked, Liv smiled and walked over to me.

"It was great, she found the one. But they're keeping the dress until the week before the wedding, so Ethan doesn't see it." Liv explained.

"That's a good idea." I agreed and kissed his forehead. Emma looked around and smiled. "Ethan's in the room." I said with a smile.

Emma nodded and walked down the hall to their bedroom.

I then turned to Liv and saw her looking up to me already. "God you're so beautiful." I murmured, she smiled at me and looked to my lips.

I leaned down slowly and grabbed her by her face, and attached my lips with her. She stood more in front of me and brought her arms around my neck, deepening the kiss.

She pulled away slowly and looked me in my hazel eyes. "I-I think i'm in love with you." She whispered to me.

I smiled and picked her up, carrying her into the guest room since we don't even live here.

She kissed my lips once more and I laid her on the bed; shutting the door to the bedroom.

"I love you." I said truthfully to her. She opened her eyes and kissed me again.

"I love you too." She responded. "I want you." She breathed. I nodded rather quickly and kissed her again.

Her and I were both virgins, so hoping I do well.

I slipped my hand up her shirt and grabbed onto one of her breasts. Her breath hitched and I smirked as our lips made out.

She tugged at the ends of my shirt, and helped me out of it. Once my shirt was off, I pulled away once again to pull my sweats down.

I grabbed a condom out of the drawer and pulled her shirt and leggings off. Once we were just in our underwear I got back on top of her; pulling my boxers down.

She bit her lip as she watched me open the condom wrapper and put it on. She kicked off her underwear and spread her legs for me.

We got under the blankets and my lips attached with hers. I rubbed my tip up and down her folds, and her lips parted as a moan flew out of her mouth.

"God, Gray." She moaned. I smirked and started pushing my shaft into her. I kissed along her collar bone to distract her from much pain.

She winced as I pulled out and then went back into her. She brought her hands to my back and clawed downward as I started to do fast thrusts.

"You're so fucking t-tight." I grunted. "a-and so wet." I finally let out a moan and Liv let out a whimper.

I brought one of my hands to the back of her leg and brought it over my shoulder, so I could pleasure her at a different angle. Her mouth was open while I pleasured her, and moans flew out of her mouth.

"You're so big and deep in m-me!" She sobbed from the pleasure. I went harder into her heat and her eyes shot open as her back arched off the bed.

"I'm c-cumming daddy!" She shrieked. The daddy name sent me and I rolled my eyes in the back of my head and cam into the condom the same time she cam.

"God you feel so good, baby." I moaned as I released inside of her. She bit her lip as I pulled out of her and threw the condom away.

"You're so good at that." Liv breathed as she laid next to me. I smiled and kissed her lips.

"you and I are next." I mumbled. She shot her head up confused. I just chuckled and closed my eyes. "You'll find out soon."

HIII I ship LIVSON!!! 15 votes for next chapter, ily