Chapter One

Chapter One: The Wrestler Legend

"Go THE ROCK! Beat him down!" The boys in the room the shout as they watch a wrestling match on the television. "Who? Who's the Rock?" A young female voice with her laptop questions the loud boys, recklessly throwing food all over by their exciting jumping and fist throwing. They stare at her...

"Who's the Rock? You don't know who THE ROCK IS?!" The youngest out of the four questions her. Then the oldest, around the girl's age says. "What can you expect? Wrestling is mostly a guy's sport. Not a girl's sport. Am I right, Nova?" She replies to him, what sounds like a gendered insult. "Just because I'm a female, doesn't mean I can like what men like, Joe. But still, do explain who The Rock is." Joe explains to Nova that the Rock is a legend in wrestling and suggests she should join them in watching his match. She accepts, abandoning in her laptop and watches the match between this legend and some random guy.

"And the winner is, Dwayne Johnson! THE ROCK!" Loud cheers and screams are heard on the television along with the boys in the room, excited that their favorite wrestler has won yet another match. Nova sits there, unsure of what to be excited about besides the muscular guy has beat the other guy. Until when this man, Dwayne Johnson starts making a speech, a chilling feeling one...

"If anyone tells you, you can't! You take your fears! Your insecurities! Your worries! You roll them all into a ball. You turn those son of bitches sideways and throw them straight up-!"