Chapter 2

I wake up to the smooth sailing of the Jolly Roger. By the looks of the sunlight, it looks to be six in the morning. Way to early to be awake. I sigh. I'm not going to be able to fall back asleep. Since I'm already awake I decide to go out onto the deck.

I stare into the distance. Right now the waves are calm. The sun is just starting to rise. The orange and yellow glow reflect onto the waves. The sun is just barley reaching the bottom of the tree. Its actually really pretty.

Suddenly I hear a voice from above me.

"Hey there pirate girl." A child like voice says.

I roll my eyes. It's Peter Pan.

"What do you want?" I say as I look upward.

He's just casually floating there. Hanging about.

"Nothing. Just came to talk." He says with a grin on his face.

"Yeah right. Why do you want Pan?" I growl at him.

He smirks.

"Well right about now, as I'm distracting you, the lost boys are stealing your treasure." He says with that stupid smirk.

"What!" I push past him and run to the place where we keep our treasure.

It's gone all of it. Gone.

"Pan!" I scream and shake my fist in the air.

Peter Pan's pov

"Nice work boys!" I say and high five them.

Samantha was just way to easy to get. I've been watching her for days. She normally gets up at seven. None of the other pirates are up then. So it was pretty simple. Distract her while the boys get the treasure. Simple.

I laugh just at the thought of her face when she realized it was gone.

It's fun to mess with her. Just to see how hard I have to press till she breaks.

Sam's pov

Ill kill him. I will kill Peter Pan. Now I'm listening to my 'dad' yell at me once again.

"You let him escape?! You let him distract you while those rats stole the treasure? When Peter Pan is around there's always trouble. I thought I taught you to always be on your toes!"

I sigh and slump my shoulders knowing there's no way to get out of this.

"It was a very good plan!" I shoot back.

"We are smarter then him! We will kill him. I swear it."