Did You Have a Good Night?

Yoongi POV (Point of View)Hitman Bang: Come to the office ASAP!

I quickly grabbed my phone and headed to the Bighit office. I made sure to wear my mask, so I would not be spotted by fans.

"Welcome, Min Yoongi." Mr.Bang called me.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Mr.Bang." I greeted him.

He steered me to a larger office that was filled with the other members. I looked into their faces and saw Tae Tae with a huge grin. The rest of the member did not look as creepy as Tae.

"Did you have a good night?" Tae asked all of us members.

"Yeee!" Jungkook yelled.

The rest of them just grinned. I could not understand why they were fine with Tae's annoying "Chat Room".

"Did you have a good night? Well, no I did not because of your annoying chat room! You really think that I had a good night while you were spamming me with texts? Do you even think that 'Did you have a good night?' it a question you do not already have the answer to? Tae I love you and all" I was suddenly cut off.

"You love him! Awwwww! Rock Yoongi finally loves someone!" The members purred.

"IS THIS ALL YOU LEARNED FROM MY RANT! WOW! YOU ALL KNOW WHAT I MEAN WITH I LOVE YOU SO STOP ACTING LIKE WE HAVE A ROMANCE!" I screeched.

"I-I actually t-t-o-ld Taehyung to make the group chat," Mr.Bang confessed.

The room suddenly fell silent. I did not utter one more word and stared at Mr.Bang in shock. My jaw slowly dropped, but I forced it back up.

Taehyung POV (Point of View)

"Did you have a good night?" I asked them.

I was anticipating Yoongi's reply. Suddenly, Yoongi started lecturing me about last might's chat room. I know that Mr.Bang told me to create the group chat, so it is not fully my fault. Well I know I did spam on the chat. I felt kind of bad for Yoongi. He was very angry when the rest of the members started talking about us having a 'romance'. The members were all in utter shock after Mr.Bang waltzed into the room, revealing that he told me to create the chat.

Thank you for supporting me! I appreciate the love and please comment suggestions for the story. Tell me your favorite characters. 

Sorry my chapter are short, they will get longer after this.

Thank you once again! Bangtan Fighting!

-A/N

I'm blessing you with a cutie.