Yoonmin

Yoongi's POV

"Soooo Bang PD told Tae to create the chat?" I repeat in my head. 

I decide to let this small incident slide and tell Bang PD, "Ok fine, just tell the members to stop texting late at night." "Guys, please do not text late at night. Now, I do not want to hear more abut this situation. This is just a small issue. Please go to dance practice." Bang PD informs all the members as we slowly file out of the office. 

Time skip (now in dance dance room)

Jimin POV

"Pa! Pa! Pa! Ssak da bultaewora bow wow wow!" Hobi yelled as he slowly showed the members how to do the rest of the dance moves. "Hooooobiiiiiii! I wanna be just like youuuuuu!" I yelled in an ageyo voice. "Awww Jiminie. You are cute, but that will not help you et out of practice. " Hobi hyung replied. Jin dramatically spun in a circle and blew a kiss to hobi. "You want my hand kiss? Yahhhhh! WORLDWIDE HANDSOME GRANTED YOUR WISH!" Jinnie yelled as he kept blowing hand kisses. I took out my phone and took a video of the scene in front of me. 

Jimin and Jin's private chat:

Mochi:

Pink Princess: YAhh! Eomma is going to KILL u if you don't accept her hand kiss. 

Mochi: Geez, calm down princess.

Pink Princess changes to Jin

Jin: What did you say to me SHORTIEEEEEE!

Mochi changes to Shortie

Shortie: STOOOOOB IT!

Jin: Ha! Ha! If you fight me more I'm going to reveal yoonmin to the other members.

Shortie: Fiiiiine.

BTS Chatroom:

Hobi: It is time to go home. Practice is over.

Hobi: Tomorrow is our break, but JIN AND JIMIN have to practice.

Chim Chim: WHYYYYYYYYY

Hobi: It is because you two were TEXTING while we were PRACTICING!

Jinee: I though u were "sunshine"?

Hobi changes to "sunshine"

"sunshine" changes to Hobi

Alien: OOOoooooOOOOOooooHHHhhhhhHHHH! Eomma and shortie did not follow the rules!!!

Yoongles: Yo! SHUT UP!

Yoongles: YOU WOKE ME UP FROM MY SLEEP DO YOU WANT TO HEAR ME CURSE!

Alien: Turn off the notifications, don't blame us.

Yoongles has left the chat

Alien: