Not so tough (part 2)

Non-Stop's POV

A man, who I assume is Thomas's father, suddenly through a glass bottle at Thomas. I could tell he was drunk because he missed and when he walked he stumbled.

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT HAVIN' FRIENDS OVER! "."I-I'm so-sorry, " Thomas whimpered out, he was crying. The man grabbed another bottle and chucked it at Thomas. This time it hit him.

Glass was everywhere and Thomas was bleeding a lot. " 'erc, John get him on the ground! Alex call the police! I've got Thomas! ". Laf pulled out the emergency kit he always kept on him, sat Thomas down on the floor, and started tending to his wounds.

I called the cops. " 911 what's your emergency? " " My friend's dad just threw a glass bottle at him! He's bleeding! "." Sir what's the address? " "Um, *********, "."Alright we have officers and an ambulance headed there now, " "Thank you! " I say, then I hang up.

"Is he okay?! " I ask laugh. "He will be fine Mon ami, " " I hope so,".

~Time Skip~
At the hospital

Mac 'n' cheese machine's POV

I opened my eyes and immediately closed them again. A few seconds later I opened them again, once again to be met with blinding lights. I sat up, even though it hurt, and looked around the room.

It was a hospital room, I was in the hospital.

"Hey, how you feelin'? ", I jumped at the voice. Alexander was sitting by my bed. " M'fine," "You sure? " I nodded.
"Alright, but tell me if you need anything. Wouldn't want someone as pretty as you to be uncomfortable, ".

My face flushed at the last comment.
" Y-you th-think I'm pretty? " "You're not just pretty, you're beautiful, ". My entire face was beet red. "Are you okay? " I ask him.

"Thomas I've had a crush on you for god knows how long. I hid it by pretending I hated you but I can't do it anymore. So when you get out of here, will you go out with me? ".

I was blushing furiously but said " I...I would love to, ". As I said that I looked down at my lap. " Awesome, I'm gonna go check in with the others now. " As soon as he closed the door I could hear him screaming "YESSS! HE SAID YES! ".

God I blush too much.

-----------------------------------------------------------
And, that's it! Really hope you liked it! Next chapter will be Meggy! BUH BYE!!!

This is my favorite song^^^

Word count: 411