the birth and three days later

👆is newborn Amelia

Amelia's POV
" Renesmee stop pushing on mommy! Your hurting her!" I scream. " No" she yells back stretching her legs out. Snap!!! " Look what you did" I say. She humfs. Soon something opens our home and grabs renesmee. I whine wanting out. Soon I'm picked up and I see a bronze haired man. " Hi beautiful I'm your daddy" the man I mean daddy says.

I'm getting washed as daddy fixes mommy up.

Edwards POV early on

I cut Bella's stomach open and grab a baby. " It's renesmee!" I smile. " Give.. her to.. me" Bella gasps. I hand her the baby and renesmee bits Bella. I pick her up and Rosalie comes in. " I can take her. I'm fine" she says. I sigh and hand her the baby. I hear a whine and I grab another baby. She has blonde tuff's of hair and blue eyes and is very small. " Amelia Ruby Cullen" I whisper looking at my overly beautiful baby girl. Soon Alice comes in and takes away Amelia as I start to bite Bella.

Later on Amelia's POV

Aunt Rosalie was holding me and nessie as she feed me milk and nessie blood

Aunt Rosalie was holding me and nessie as she feed me milk and nessie blood. Grandpa told aunt Rosie that me and nessie are both 50% vampire and 50% human but I will grow more like a human. I listen to aunt rose hum and I start to doze off a bit.

Ten minutes later
I yawn opening my eyes. I see daddy walk in with the rest of the family. " Guys this is Amelia Ruby Cullen and renesmee Carlie Cullen" daddy says proudly picking me up. I smile up at daddy. Mommy daddy I ask in my mind. " She's asleep princess" daddy says kissing my head. I stick my hand up and show daddy Nessie when we were in the womb. He smiles then frowns then smiles again. I fall asleep as daddy rocks me in his arms.

A day later
I open my eyes to shouting. I look through my crib and see Nessie isn't on daddy's old bed and I look to the mirror in shock I look two months old.

" She hurt Bella and Mel and when she was born her thoughts weren't pure they were evil thoughts like how she wished Mel was dead and that she killed bella her own mother!" Daddy yells at someone. " She's a baby Edward she doesn't know what she says or thinks about" I hear aunt Rosie yell. " When Bella wakes up let her decide if she wants her" daddy says.