X-mas with charlie/ family X-mas

Amelia looks 10 years old

Amelia's outfit for the chapter

*two weeks later*

Amelia's POV

  "Wake up melia" someone says shaking me. I fludder my eyes open and see aunt Rosie with mum. " It's Christmas!!!" I scream. I camp speed to my walk in closet and grab a Christmas dress and some high tops. I walk into my bathroom and take a shower.

  I change into my outfit

I comb the tangles out of my hair and then brush my hair so it comes out in it's natural waves

I comb the tangles out of my hair and then brush my hair so it comes out in it's natural waves. I grab my green bow hairbands and take some of my hair and put them in. I smile and look in the mirror.

   I decided that I needed some makeup on. I grab my vanilla flavored lip gloss and add some very light pink blush and I'm done. I look in the mirror and smile. I put on my shoes and walk downstairs.

  Mum sets down a plate full of bacon, eggs, pancakes, fruit, and yogurt. Dad sets down a glass of elk blood mixed with apple juice. I bite into my eggs and smile.

  After eating mum, dad, and i leave as aunt Rosie wakes up Nessie.

  I sit down and everyone sets my presents down. Nessie is still getting changed. I open the four gifts from aunt rosie and uncle Emmett. They got me two new outfits and one pair of new shoes and a bracelet. I thank them and grab the fourteen presents from mum and dad.

  I got  two bags of seven outfits, a two bag full of jewelry, seven bags full of shoes of all sorts, two bags full of dresses, and one bag that has a new phone with phone cases and stuff. And Grandpa and Grandma got me a new outfit with a pair of shoes. Mum also found a huge present for me from aunt Alice and uncle Jasper which had two books and a outfit with five pairs of shoes two of them being heels and a iPod.

  Nessie ended up getting the same stuff as me but instead of a phone she got an iPad that you can do the same things as a phone. Grandma and Grandpa even got some presents for the pets.

  * Four hours later*

  "Amelia come on princess were going to grandpa Charlie's for Christmas and have lunch there." Dad says grabbing my coat. I grab it from him and put it on. Aunt Rosie comes in the room with Nessie. " Can Nessie come with you guys?" She asked. " Can she mum?" I ask batting my eyes. Mum and dad get a angry look on their  faces but nod stiffly. Why don't they like Nessie did she do something to me?

   Mum sets me in the back seat and helps with my seat belt. Dad makes Nessie sit in the last seats in the corner of dad's Volvo and then we're off. I was thinking about when Eleazar told dad and mum that I can block my thoughts from others like mum and that me and nessie share a power which is thought projection.

Uncle Charlie got me a bracelet and a new ring for Christmas and Seth and Leah got me a few bookmarks and a book. Nessie got a necklace and a ankle bracelet. Jacob got her a bracelet and Seth and Leah got her a new hair brush with some pretty hair ties.

  Lunch with uncle Charlie was fun we had all sorts of stuff. I got mashed potatoes, veggie soup, carrots, devilled eggs, and apple pie. Nessie got mashed parents, chicken noodle soup and, broccoli, devilled eggs, and blueberry pie. Mum set down two water bottles full of elk and lions blood down for us.

    " Mum do you think aunt Alice and uncle Jasper are gonna come back?" I ask sad. " Of course they will. But they're on a adventure right now" mum says trying to reassure me but it doesn't as much. " Thank you mum. Love you" I say using a fake smile. She kisses my head before shutting of the light and closing the door. I sigh wondering if aunt Alice and uncle Jasper will ever come back And stay put.