meeting charlie again/ irina

Renesmee looks 5 years old
Amelia looks a year old 👇

Renesmee looks 5 years oldAmelia looks a year old 👇

Amelia's POV
I open my eyes and sit up in my crib. I use my power of wind to lift me up onto the floor and I crawl to the kitchen where I know mommy and daddy are. I stop as I get to the kitchen door and it opens. I see daddy and he looks down at me. " Amelia Ruby Cullen!!" Daddy yells a bit. I whimper wondering what I did wrong. Mommy comes and picks me up.

After nearly crying daddy says sorry but I still got a spanking. Daddy puts a plate down that has strawberries and eggs with bacon on it and my bottle in the corner of my high chair. Mommy said I get to meet grandpa today. Mommy said I met him once but I probably didn't remember as I was sleeping when I met him.

Mommy grabs me and nessie follows us with daddy holding my bag

Mommy grabs me and nessie follows us with daddy holding my bag. As we get there I see a car there. Mommy takes me up into the living room where I hear talking. " Bella is that you?" I hear grandpa Carlisle ask. " Yes it's us" daddy replies walking into the room. I see uncle Jasper and mommy sets me down in his lap. Nessie runs to aunt Rosie and jumps on her.

"Amelia this is your grandpa charlie" mommy introduces. I look at him
from uncle Jasper's lap. He gasps and nearly falls over but mommy helps him sit down. "Dad what's wrong?" Mommy asked. " She looks just like my sister your aunt" grandpa says. " I don't remember her" Mommy says confused.

" That's because she died when you were two months old she met you once but she got sick and died" grandpa says. He puts a hand in his pocket and grabs a square like thing and grabs a photo.

  " She looks just like her there nearly identical

" She looks just like her there nearly identical." Grandpa says. Mommy picks me up and sets me on his lap. " Hi" I say. " Hi Amelia I'm your grandpa charlie" grandpa says smiling. I giggle but reach a hand up to his neck and push my self forward to give him a hug. Everyone laughs and Grandpa smiles.

" Well it was nice seeing you Bella. Bye Amelia and renesmee" grandpa charlie says. " Bye grandpa/grampa" me and nessie reply. He leaves and I hear his car drive off the gravel road. " Mommy what are we doing today?" Nessie asked aunt Rosie

" What do you want to do baby?" Aunt Rosie asked. " Can we play in the snow?" Nessie asked. " Mommy can we take Nessie with us later?" I ask with my puppy dog eyes. " I suppose so" mommy says hesitant. I squeal happy. Mommy and Daddy laugh with some emotion on there faces.

Mommy changed me into thick brown woolly pants and a soft but thick brown shirt and some pretty brown socks and shoes. Mommy puts my hair in a ponytail on the top of my head and grabs my blue coat, gloves, and earmuffs as Nessie came down in a purple and black outfit.

" Are you ready Nessie?" I ask excited. She nods and soon I smell wolf it must be Jacob. Daddy gives me a kiss on my head and mommy opens the door and Nessie is jumping on Jacob.

I look around the clearing at the snow falling onto my hand. Mommy stands next to me as Jacob is near Nessie who is in the air catching the snow flakes. I pull on mommy's pant leg and she picks me up. I hug her as Nessie comes back with Jacob

" Who is that?" Nessie asked getting on wolf Jacob's back. " I think it's our cousin from Denali. IRINA!!!!" Mommy starts to yell. Mommy puts me in front of Nessie on Jacob's back as she runs after our cousin. Jacob takes us to the main house and daddy comes out as mommy appears from the woods.

I was looking at one of my building blocks when aunt Alice drops the flowers she is holding. " Mel come here/Nessie come here honey" aunt rose and mommy say. I walk to mommy and she picks me up and Nessie stands next to aunt rose.

As aunt Alice said the name volturi mommy send me upstairs for a nap and aunt rose told Nessie to go color quietly.

* An hour later*
Mommy wakes me up and we head back to the house. Mommy sets me in my crib at home. " Mommy are we gonna die from the bad people?" I ask knowing that Nessie is asking aunt rose who is at the main house. " No. I won't let that happen" mommy says but I know that she cant promise that.

I spend some time thinking about what our cousin told these bad people. Mommy said I didn't do anything but I know better than that. Our family wouldn't get in trouble for no reason. I gave up after a while.

I wonder what Nessie thinks of this. Aunt rose probably told her that she wasn't going to die either. But even though our minds are of a five month old we're smarter than the average human. I know that even if our family can't protect us someone will have a plan to keep us save somehow someway.