19 | Slow dance

When Namjoon went beside me, the place became quiet.

As if on cue, the music turned into a slow and romantic one.

Each person took the chance to grab their partner and bring them in the middle.

When I turned my gaze in front of me,

I saw Seokjin kissing his wife passionately as he brings her slowly to the middle of the venue.

My heart sank at the sight.

Not until someone intertwined our hands.

I didn't had a chance to turn my gaze to him

because he was the one who held my chin softly as he made it turn to face him.

"Namjoon..."

"Let's dance, love..." he whispered softly.

At this point, she wasn't seeking for love.

Love come along the way to find her.

And now that he's here,

she can't explain why her heart is jumping in joy.

She cannot explain what's going on her chest and why does she keep hearing a loud beat of a drum.

She doesn't love to dance but she doesn't know why she let him.

And when his hands touched her waist, she realized that the air in the venue wasn't enough.

"Don't look at him, love. Don't look at anyone except me. I hate it. I hate it every time you're paying too much attention to him more than me."

I gulped.

His gaze made my legs tremble. My hands automatically wrapped around his body and hugged him.

"Why..." Why am I feeling this thing that I used to feel every time I see Seokjin... "Why are you being like this..."

He smiled, which made his dimples visible despite of the dim lights.

"Except to the fact that I love you, I'm just doing how you're really supposed to be treated."

At that moment, her fragile heart began to thump fast and go crazy.

Not for Kim Seokjin.

But for Kim Namjoon.