Field Trip pt 1

Peter was dying inside. His school was having a school field trip to the Avengers  Compound. He knew his family-they would'nt embarrass him but Clint and his Dad just might. Just imagine one of them say: "Hey Peter...don't be late today alright."

Even as simple as that could earn a bunch of questions from his classmates. Not to mention something from Flash Thompson the school bully.

"Aren't you excited Peter? You can prove your internship to the school! Especially to Flash." Ned said ethusiatically. Peter just shrug and gave a nervous smile.

"Hey P***s! This could be my chance to prove your internship is fake huh? I can't wait to hear Tony Stark's reaction after hearing a nerd like you is in his building everyday!" Flash snickered. Peter just sighed and got a sympathetic smile from Ned and MJ. The teacher just looked at them confusedly. Even he didn't believe on Peter's internship.

After school, Happy picked him up from school as usual. It hasn't been that easy since Aunt May died. After hearing this, the Avengers took him in and Tony and Pepper adopted him to become they're son. They loved Peter dearly and willing to protect him in any way they can. They knew Peter was Spiderman. It's not like he can keep a secret from the Avengers...so one of them accompany Peter during his patrols just in case.

There was his Dad, Tony Stark. He and Peter upgrade their suits and provide new weapons for Peter's iron spider suit.

His Uncle Steve. He trains Peter using his shield and gave him a special magnet to call  it in times of need when fighting beside with him.

Uncle Rhodey and his Uncle Sam showed him how to fire a gun which worries Tony like ka-ray-zee.

His Uncle Thor was usually around but sometimes visits his Kingdom Asgard (pretend Ragnarok didn't happen). He taught Peter how to use the Stormbreaker ever since they knew Peter was worthy of lifting it and can do all the things Thor can with the weapon.

His Aunt Natasha is known as the ex assassin, Black Widow and a cold hearted killer. But deep down....she has a comfort spot in her heart for Peter. She taught him hand combat and hand weapons.

His sister Wanda and Vision was around as well. They were always protective of him.

Air Force Pilot Captain Marvel/ Aunt Carol is Steve's girlfriend. She and Steve tell Peter their days in the Army/academy.

His Uncle Bucky didn't talk to him much. But was always there for him.

A/N: Sorry for the very short chapter. I forgot an intro. Next one's gonna be longer. Pls comment😀

-Stardust