Field trip pt 2

"Welcome back Peter." Friday's British accent sounded the elevator."Should I inform the others of your arrival?"
"Yeah sure." Pete responded.
Peter exited out of the elevator gaining a few warm smiles from his family.
Steve greeted him first "Hey Peter..how's school buddy?" Peter didn't know if he should tell them about the trip or not.

"It was uhm fine." he stammered. Natasha wasn't convinced and gave him a concerned look. "Peter....I know when you lie to us. What's wrong?" He knew it would be pointless to deny so he told them anyway.

"My class is having a school field trip." Sam questioned him "School trips are usually fun. What's the matter with that?" The others agreed though. "You'll figure it out soon. Just sign the stupid paper." Steve gave him a 'language' look.

After getting a sign from Steve since Tony wasn't around he went to his room and hoped for the best.

Next day:

Peter arrived extra early due to the bus department. He could've just meet the class at the compound though cuz its literally his house. He saw his whole class abt 35 people gathered waiting for the bus. He got out of the car in search of his friends.

"Hey Peter!  We're here." Ned called. Peter jogged to them. "Hey loser." MJ greeted as usual. "Aren't you excited?"
"Hardly. I just hope my Uncle Clint and Sam doesn't embarrass me. Those two are always mischievous. Just like Uncle Loki." That got a chuckle from Ned and MJ. "Don't worry they're your family aren't they? Plus you said Loki is with Thor's in Asgard. So minus one."

"That's the least of my worries. It's only a matter of time befor-" Peter was interrupted by a certain someone. "Yo P***s!  Ready to get humiliated in front of the whole class? Cuz I am!" Peter just closed his eyes and prayed for his dear social life.

The whole ride wasn't better. Flash just bugged him and his friends.
When they arrived, the students got their phones out ready to take pictures. The tour guide Stella walked to them. "Hello everyone. My name is Stella and I'll be your tour guide for the whole day. You are not allowed to take pictures until I say so or even the Avengers." "We're gonna meet the Avengers?!" One kid shouted out. Stella just chuckled "Yes. Every one of them. Thor is not here yet but he'll be back soon hopefully." "How bout Spiderman?" Stella knew Peter was Spiderman  but thought he was at school,so she just said "I think he won't be here today because of protecting the city."

"Okay now you all need these tour badges and you can bring them home if you like cuz it'll expire till the end of the day." She gave each badge to every student same goes to the teacher until she stopped at Peter. 'oh crap ' he thought.

"Mr. Parker? I didn't think you'd be joining. Surely you don't need one right?"
That caught all the students stare but proud smirks from Ned and MJ. He didn't like all the attention he was getting but he replied to Stella anyways, not to be rude. "Umm ye-" The sound of the AI interrupted him. "Welcome back Mr. Parker. Should I inform the others of your arrival?" Flash was furious and confused but kept glaring at Peter."NO! It's alright Fri." "Ofc sir."

"Hey P***s! How TF you hacked into the system?!" Peter didn't responded but he did see the anger from Stella. He just mouthed her 'ignore him'.Stella cooled down and continued with the tour to the labs.

"Alright everyone...please welcome Dr. Banner or the Incredible Hulk and Vision." Stella gestured. The two avengers showed what they're abilities are,well mostly Vision. The kids were awed by Bruce's talent and Vision's powers. "Peter. Wanda would like to see you after."Vision said. The class was confused. Who the heck is Wanda? Not long a patch of red aura was surrounding Peter.