u

🎶🎶🎶

"Urgh shut up.."i mumbled closing my ears with my pillow.

As it repeated and won't stop i finally stopped it.I turned to the other side and closed my eyes.

"Hey,don't sleep."a voice said hitting me with a pillow.

"AHHHH WHAT IS THIS?!"i exclaimed grabbing the pillow that was hitting me.

"Wake up fiesty,its morning."HaRuTo said as i groaned in frustration and sat down.

"AHAHAHAHAHA THAT HAIR THOUGH AHAHAHAHAHAHA..."he continued to laugh.

My blood started boiling as i threw my pillow hard on him.

"HEY DON'T LAUGH AT ME JUST BECAUSE I WOKE UP YOU MORON!"i screamed out and walked inside the bathroom locking it.

God that man i swear to god i'm gonna kick his crotch.I did my morning routine and got out to see Haruto wearing a tie.

He was busy that made me have an idea to sneak out.I tip toed myself to the door.

A little bit more closer..
I'm almost-

"Where are you going honey?"he said spinning me as i faced him.

"Oh uh..i-i was..gonna prepare your breakfast."i reasoned..am i gonna though?

"Its okay,we have housekeepers.They already prepared the food and all."he said.

"O-oh.."i mumbled.

"You seem to forgot..wait in the room."he said and dragged me back inside.

NO..THE OUTSIDE OF FREE WORLD.

He started to get ready by fixing his tie,wore his jacket..and bla bla bla.

I stood there just waiting for whatever he said that i forgot.

He then was done as he looked at me and i looked at him with wide eyes.

"Um..y-you look great?"i fake complimented.

"You really forgot do you?"he gripped on my wrist as he sat down and i sat down on his lap.

"Wait.."i my left hand on his chest and my right arm wrapped around his shoulders.

Why?..oh.
I'm making you get use to this..because i have signed your contract to stop working,and you'll be a good housewife and i'll be coming back from work every late nights..and everytime before i go to work or maybe you went out or we have a discussion..this is our position.

AAHHH WHY.

"Oh so now you remember?"he said looking at me as i just sighed.

"Yeah my brain has been so slow."i looked away.

"*chuckle* you're so hot from here."he "complimented".

"Haha,since i'm called fiesty you're having the guts to call me hot?GUK-"i said as he pinned me to the bed.

He came close to my ear and whispered,