r

Hanarai POV

I got inside our room,as Haruto was on the bed just typing something on his phone.I took a deep breath silently,and manage to put a smile and got closer to him.

"Hey Haruto.."i called out.

"What is it yeobo?"

It hurts hearing him calling me this.

"I want to know something.."

You can do this.You can do this.You can do this.You can do this....

"Have you..are you..still contacting,with..someone?"

Goddammit.

"Someone?What are you talking about,i only contact with my friends."

"You-*sigh*..are you with some other girls?"

Finally.

"Other girls?No.Why would i?I won't do that."

"WELL YEAH UNTIL YOU ARE NOW WITH NAYOUNG!"i screamed.

"Woah,what?Nayoung?Who said i'm still loyal to her?I have no business with her-"

"Oh really?What about that picture you both had?Did you have fun that night?What did you do?Oh wait you don't have to say iT YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME!"

"Who said i was?!And what picture?!You should show me some evidence instead of just blaming me! I DON'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT THIS CRAP YOU'RE SAYING!"

"OH,NOW YOU DON'T WANNA ADMIT?!Go find your stupid ex's Instagram and see it for yourself! I'm just gonna leave this house! I'm not coming back for your cheating crap! AND I'M NOT GOING BACK TO THE LOVE I HAVE FOR YOU AS YOUR WIFE!..I'll go with Hojung again instead of being with you forever."

I cried as he was looking at me.I paced out of our room and slammed the door behind me.

Finally..but..this feeling..

I'm Missing Him

Haruto POV

I opened my Instagram quickly and search for Nayoung's Instagram..this damn post.

No wonder she said "FINE GO AHEAD!WAIT UNTIL YOU REALISE SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR WIFE!" .

This is so wrong..this is too wrong.

I quickly got out and ran downstairs..

She's nowhere.

Hanarai POV

I cried myself at the secret yard that Hojung and Jun made,as it was a secret place that only three of us know.

Damn you Haruto.You broke my heart.You didn't see..and you never did.You only see my smile instead of knowing about it.You only see my affection without knowing my actions.You kissed me..and it was a lie.

"Hanarai?"

I looked back..it was Jun.

I didn't reply but just crouch on my sitting position,as i can't stop crying.

"What happened?"he ask,as i heard the grass sound,as i can tell he sat down.

"He..fall me apart."