i

MY FIRST DAY BECOMING A MOM WAS A DISASTER....

But now its stabled,since my son is now 5 years old,and my twin daughters are 9 years old..or,so stabled as i say.

"Eomma!Eomma!Appa is calling a lady!"

"Ahaha,yah junior Watanabe,your dad is calling his secretary.I told you that a lot of times!"

"But he said..yeobo?Jagiya?And isn't that some words that dad use to you?"

"...I'll be right back."

I stomped my way silently.

"Woah,Hanarai you okay?"Jun asked while we go upstairs.

"Can you tell your members to get junior Watanabe to get ready?He's still in his pajamas."

"Okay,i'll be right back."he said and rushed downstairs as he told them.

I then got up as i sighed.Then,the twins came to me.

"Eomma~"they both cooed as i kissed both their foreheads.

"Sorry girls,your eomma has some business to ask to dad.You wait downstairs with your brother."

"Oh okay!"they both then giggled as they went downstairs.

I then opened the door slightly.

I heard his chats.

"..Mhm,yes that's right.Okay,see you later."

I burst in the door and crossed my arms around my chest as i got in and closed the door with my feet.

"Got something to discuss with ME Watanabe Haruto?"

"Oh hey yeobo."

"Yeobo?Tch.That wasn't even for me right?"

"What?"

"You damn-You said that word to someone else did you?"

"Um,no?Why would i?"

"Stop LYING!Our junior heard it you know?"

"Pfft,i wasn't.I was talking about you to her."

My face was blushing but i controlled it from being visible.

"I still don't believe you.I need some evidence or something-"

*phone rings*

"Oh,hold on."he said and started talking on the phone.

I sighed and just accidentally think of something else than focusing on their conversations.

"Hey,she wants to talk to you."he handed me the phone.

"Hm,fine then."i said and snatched his phone.

"Mrs Hanarai?I'm sorry it was a misunderstanding.Your husband has been telling me a lot of stories about you..because sometimes i would ask him about you myself.He would actually also compliment about your beauty to me.But he told me that he can't really said it in front of you because you might hit him.He also states on how good you are for standing with him,and your childrens.He would also said he's proud to have a woman and a wife like you.So,i hope its clear for you."she spoke through the phone.

I stayed silent for awhile.Actually having no words to come out of my mouth.

"Uh,Mrs Hanarai?"

"Thank you for your statement and honesty."i said.

I turned to Haruto with an expressionless face and walked towards him.

"*sigh*You're still angry?Oh come on i-"

I pulled him by his tie and kissed him directly.It was a long kiss but then i pushed the phone to his hand as i broke the kiss and walked away without a word.I closed the door as i went out.I smiled to myself like an idiot,but i loved the feeling i have in me right now.

You're making me falling deeper into your love.

"Hanarai?What are you doing here?"Euijin asked.

"Hm?Oh it is a happy feeling."i said and started dancing 'princess'-ish with him.

"Uh,okay?"

Author-nim POV

Everyone from downstairs,except for the childrens,looked at Euijin and Hanarai who is dancing.The others looked at Euijin and gave him a sign on what's going on.Hanarai was closing her eyes,completely not knowing what was happening.Euijin shook his head because he's also confused.

"Hanarai?What is-"

"Hm?Oh Jun,its so wonderful."Hanarai goes downstairs fastly not even tripping and hugged Jun.

"Woah,uh okay?Are you okay?Did you took too much love drug?"Jun joked as the others told him to let it be.

"Jun,have you ever feel like you're in a wonderful place called LOVE?"Hanarai said as they all started thinking that she's drunk.

"Did she took soju?"Hansol asked.

"She doesn't smell like one though."Daewon said.

"How does soju taste and smell like?"Kijoong asked like an innocent kid.
(little sh-)

"You'll see when you grow up."Feeldog said putting his hand on the kid's shoulder.

"Uh,Hanarai..what did you do with Haruto?"

Hanarai POV

"Yah,why is Hanarai hugging you?"Haruto's voice snapped back my imaginations of sparkles.

"..Wait..ommo!I'm sorry Jun."i said and bowed.

"Its okay.It was pretty weird anyway."he said and i hit him.

"Okay see you Haruto."i pecked his lips and he left.

I went to the door to see them lastly before they go to school,and Haruto going to work.I looked at him and he gave me a wink as i blushed and they left,and me not seeing the car.I sighed,holding my right arm.

"Hey Hanarai.."someone spoke.

I looked behind and saw Hojung.He smiled a little to me.I smiled back at him.

"Well,hey Hojung.I hope you aren't..still hurting.Or maybe you are,but you just don't wanna show it."

He chuckled and smirked at me.

"My answer is with the word 'or'."

I smiled at him and gave him a hug.

"What are you doing?Your husband is-"

"I know,he's watching.But you're still the Hojung aura i feel right now.I don't want you to feel super left out.So i'm healing your broken heart."

I felt his hand hesitating at first,but we both then had our hug together.Although his grip was tighter,its still the happiest thing for him to have today.
We pulled the hug away and i looked at him dearly,as he was blushing.

"Remember Hojung,i will forever keep you in my heart."i said and walked away.

I went upstairs as i smiled to myself.

At least he's happy..i'm satisfied.

"That was smooth."

I looked up and saw Jun smirking at me.

"Pft,you want a hug too?"i said opening my arms wide open.

"No no no,Mr.Haruto will kill me."

"Aww someone is needing a hug."i said and wrapped my arms on his torso.

"Someone save me."i heard him mutter.

I giggled at his statement.

"Tell everyone.."i said as i let go of the hug.

"You guys are forever in my heart"

(WOOOOOOOH I'M FINISHED!!!! It took me months and weeks to finish bcs i have an empty stupid brain.Sooo i finished it with a bit fluff :3333 .. THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOYALNESS AND SUPPORTING THIS BOOK💖💘💗❤💞💝💕💓💟 this is the end , thank you :3 )