Chapter 2

Academics, reading (physically) , recitations, social interactions-the only events that is newly introduced to you in your new school. In what the homeroom teacher stated, you're a homeschool student. Through class audio in your homeschool experience , it's pretty easy for you to understand with the help of headphones. The use of it shuts your temptation to everything that surrounds you. Your parents are also aware of your focus.
The focus you have takes time for it to appear.

Relaxing is the solution for your mind to observe what's happening around. So far, you're doing well aside from earlier where you take responsibility too much. Club activities are about to start. Everyone started to change their uniforms for the clubs they joined in.

What about you? It seems like you don't want to join a club. Your expression can paint a hopeless girl with a lot of motivation filling her brain and yet she can't show it. So used to hide their expressions it started to be a bad habit for you.

Trapped with your thoughts while sitting on your chair, students still need to prepare for their club activity. Your fingers started tapoing the desk and your elbow supporting your hand's escort, your chin. Bored of your nonsense, you stood up and picked up your bag, carrying it on shoulder.

You stood there to keep your muscles use to standing after sitting for two hours. Hands formed into a fist to keep your veins awake. Filling your lungs with oxygen, a tap on your shoulders intruded your focus. Turning your head, you see a familiar face-Kageyama. "I just want to ask about the science project. When will we start?" Kageyama questioned with a tone of sincerity.

Eyes looked into his, realization struck like lightning. Two weeks of brainstorming and imagination just for grades. You shook your head, breathing out nervous words and gaining vision after prolonged-eye contact.
Kageyama is wearing his P.E uniform having an ease expression. Back to your face, it's sweating - usually everytime because you sweat easily.

"You're going to your club right?"
"Yeah, it's the Body Improvement club."
"Body Improvement?"

You instantly covered your mouth. Questioning someone's activity with such physical or mental state is a red flag for you. Even you said it, it's obvious you were surprised. "I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to say that in a medium voice-!" Your voice became really squeaky when your mouth rushes for quick reasons making you stutter.

Few of the students are inside the classroom, not noticing your weird actions. "No it's fine. I know you're new and it's surprising to know my club- I'm okay with it, " Kageyama's words can't resemble something at the end of his statement.

You removed your hand from covering your mouth, sighing relief that Kageyama wasn't angry. "I appreciate you understand my acts." You stated. "Oh yeah, back to the topic for the project. Uhm-, " Thinking of a schedule sure does hurt you. Holding your chin in a semi-low head position is to describe your thinking.
First time of scheduling for a project physically is also new to you. Welcome to school, (y/n).

"Are you free on Friday?" Removing your hand out of your chin stating an agreement on the schedule. "I'll try to ask the club president for permission," he chuckled rubbing his back neck with his whole hand.
The sound of the door closing by the last students in the room caught your attention, leaving the two of you inside the classroom. " When did you joined the body improvement club? "

He sounds so motivated for the club's activities- made you curious to know him a little more. Curiosity fills within you. "I started last year. " He answered with a small smile. It somehow lightened the mood up, so you acted confident. "Why did you joined?" You asked more.

"I wasn't very athletic back then. My stamina was really low, maybe becuase I'm anemic. To improve myself, I decided to join the club."

"Are you anemic?"