Chapter 2

(Brielle's POV) 

Chapter 2: Next day

"I don't even remember falling asleep." I thought. Trey whispers "Good morning beautiful" in my ear. I smile, kiss him and say "good morning baby." We lay in bed cuddling for an hour till Trey gets up and makes breakfast. I follow him in the kitchen and put on some music to start the day; He starts dancing and singing, before you know he pulls me in and we get lost in the music. "Baby look at us dancing and laughing harder than we've ever laughed." Trey said. My cheeks hurt so bad from smiling so much. We sit down and eat our breakfast. "Your favorite Chocolate chip pancakes, and a nice cold glass of milk." Trey smiled. "How did I get so lucky Tremaine?" I said, And I wasn't just saying that I was really lucky he did everything for me. "Whats on the agenda for today?" Trey said. "Well, me and your mother are spending a day together getting our hair, and nails done. Then we're going shopping, whats up with you?" I responded. "Damn I thought we were gonna spend the day in bed together, but that's fine I like the relationship you and my mumma have. I'll just go hang with Forest for the day." "I'm sorry baby, we'll have the rest of the night together." I said. I got up kissed his forehead and started the dishes. Trey came up behind me, picked me up and brought me in the bedroom. "Well since I won't see you all day, I'll leave you with this so you can think of me." We made love for the rest of the morning, it was amazing. I didn't wanna leave him for the day, but I had to. I got in the shower, threw my hair up and put on a comfortable outfit. We've been shopping for three hours now, I lost count of how much money we spent. "Hey Ms. April, you wanna come over tomorrow and help me with redecorating the house?" I said. "Yes I will, you know I love this kind of stuff." She replied. We were exhausted from shopping so much, I dropped Ms. April off at her house and went home. "Baby, I'm home!" I called out. "Come in here Elle" Trey responded. I walked in the living room, and Trey was snuggled up on the couch watching a scary movie. "Here TT." I handed him his gifts. "No you did not!" "You bought me the new rolex I wanted, and earrings too match!" "It's perfect, just what I wanted!" Trey smiled. I love seeing him so happy. I went in the kitchen made popcorn and cuddled up with him on the couch. We watched a couple movies till I fell asleep.