Chapter 11

Trey

"Babe the decorator is coming to the new house in a week, so I was thinking we could fly out tonight and spend time with everyone in VA. What do you think?" "Grandma really wants to see you and Forrest, so yeah sounds like a great idea." She said handing me a package. "Whats this?" "A present." She looked at me with a smile on her face. "Open it Tremaine." I opened the package to an all black rolex with black and white diamonds. "Whaaaat." I said picking her up and spinning her around. "I love it. You crazy B." She shook her head at me and laughed "Crazy doesn't explain it, i'll see you in a little bit babe, I got a lunch date with Cass and I have a couple things to do for the wedding. I should be home around 6 or 7." I gave her a kiss and started my day, Nik, Alex, and Forrest are coming over in a little bit to watch the game and eat some grub. In the meantime I went to pick up my suit from alterations. "Its perfect, I couldn't ask for anything better man. Y'all really do hook shit up." I handed the head of alterations a $300 tip. "We'll be in touch soon." I shook hands and left. My phone started going off, I wonder if I should answer since it came up blocked caller again. "Hello?" A familiar voice spoke back, "Trey is that you?" "Helen? Why are you calling me?" I haven't heard from her in almost five years, a little after we broke up, so it shocked me. "I just wanted to catch up, are you free this week? I want to see what Mr. Neverson is up to these days besides getting married, congratulations by the way." "Yeah sounds cool, i'm flying out to VA tonight so i'll hit you back tomorrow or saturday, stop by your place. You still live there right?" I knew this wouldn't be a good idea considering she is my ex fiancee, but I felt in my gut that I needed to see her. "Yeah, not much has changed i'm still here. I'll see you soon Trey." The phone hung up, after all these years what could she possibly want? Thats all I could think about all day. "Man, whats up with you? You haven't said a word." Nik said. "Yeah I know that nigga don't shut up." "Always hyper, with that dumb ass 'trigga face'" Alex smacked the back of my head. "Yall trippin, I was just thinking about the new house and all the packing we gotta do." I lied, but I knew I couldn't tell them about Helen, especially Nik i'm marrying his sister. "Y'all assholes wanna order some food, i'm ordering from Vallagios." I said grabbing the house phone. "Yeah order some pizza and wings." Forrest said looking at the menu. "Me and Nik want cheesesteaks." Alex got up grabbing beers. "Alright, it'll be here soon. Y'all coming to VA tonight right?" "Me and Nik are driving up, Alex coming tomorrow morning." Forrest said putting the game on. We watched the game, patiently waiting for the food to come. "Y'all know mumma gon be pissed, I ain't coming back to VA." "Yeah well she'll be alright, you a grown ass man." "She always babying you." Alex added on. "Y'all fight like sisters." Nik said answering the door, grabbing the food. "Anyway, we gotta plan the bachelor party, we gotta do it big." Forrest chomping down on his food. "Y'all do whatever y'all want, I want no parts in the planning." I said turning the tv down. "Don't worry man, we got it covered." Nik said digging in his cheese steak. "Wheres Ell at? I didn't think y'all left each others side." "Man, we do leave each others side. Shes out with Cass, she should be home any minute smart ass." I said smaking Alexs neck. "Speaking of the devil." Nik laughed as Brielle walked through the door. "The devil? I prefer princess Nikolas." Ell said grabbing a piece of Niks food. "Hi handsome." She kissed my cheek. I knew I had to tell her about Helen, I just didn't know if I should just yet.

I want to hear what you guys would like to see in the future. Let me know!