2.5 ~Filler~

As if Azalea had a daughter and was pregnant again.

I watch my family as they get ready for Easter with a small smile on my face. I didn't know how but somehow I got pregnant a few years ago and when I had my babies nothing could bring me down from my happiness not even my abusive family. I feel a pair of arms wrap around me and I turn my head to look at one of my husbands.

"What are you doing here all by your lonesome self baby girl?" Alistair asks me. He leans his head on my head while he asks that.

"Just watching everyone doing their thing. I didn't want to bother anyone." I tell him. I rub my stomach with a even bigger smile on my face. Zinnia my daughter runs over to me and hugs my legs.

"Mama! Mama! Daddy (Caden) and Papa (Eadric) said that you and Dad (Alistair) that you were going to take me to the place where you met." She says with an exited smile on her face. I sigh and pat her head. Where Alistair and I met was a small cafe that was filled to the brim of people. I was talking past to give my order when I accidentally walked into him making him spill his drink. We both quickly say sorry. We both look up at the same time as we instantly fell in love. That's when I realized I met my other soul mate.

Sorry This is not the chapter you thought it was going to be but I am currently struggling with writing the third chapter. Till next time ~ Wolfie