Chapter 5

I'm really sorry if this part is boring, but I couldn't think of anything else. It fits in with the rest of the story(:

-so enjoy:D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5 Sarah's POV *Flash Back Continues*

My lovey Sarah,

I am sorry and extremely unfortunate for not being your first morning sight, I wish I could be still wrapped in your delicate arms and be your first kiss during sun rise. But I can't, I'm very sorry.

It took us one night, just one fucking simple night to fall in love...and I'm so glad it was with you. Most people serve their whole lifetime in search for their true love, but I guess I could say I'm pretty lucky to have found you without the intention of love. One night, just one passionate night, that's all it took.

19 years I have lived this life, but the things I learned form you yesterday in only hours' time couldn't be compared to any other knowledge I've had throughout my journey. You taught me so much. And I thank you for that, actually I don't think, any "thank you" can ever replace the strong and mutual feeling I have for you. My mother always said, love is like a wind, you can't see it but you can always feel it. I had never known precisely what those words connoted but after meeting you yesterday, I knew for definite, the feeling of love was ceaseless.

The feeling of your lips against mine, your head above my chest and your awkwardness all made me slowly fall in love with you. Before meeting you, I never believed in love at first sight, but now I'm just happy that when I bump into someone, I can proudly say: "I believe in love at first sight, because my love was a crazy and independent girl called Sarah."

Please forgive me for not fulfilling the promises I gave you during last night, I've just realized that, I can't go on like this. I have to give my first priority to my family, they need me. Al though, I would love to stay with you forever and ever. No words can sum up my eternal love for you.

Take care of yourself my darling, until I come back again.

I love you.

Yours,

Aaron.

Only my conscious knows how many times I had re-read that letter, almost reciting every single words in which then pierced into my heart like a shooting bullet. Tears seemed endless then, flooding my happiness and only giving me a sorrowful future. Every day, I watched out for him, I wanted him to come back...come back for me. Every night, I laid in my bed memorizing that night, the night I had made love and fallen so hard into Aaron.

HE never came, never fulfilled ANY of his words. As time gradually began to drift by, the pain in my heart softened down, giving me another chance to accept and enjoy my life. By then, things had changed. Dee was growing up and turning into a beautiful girl, everybody adored her; she was like an elegant princess from heaven. I still loved my baby sister with all my might: she was everything to me, her, mum and me. That's how it was always going to be. And I was finally happy with my life.

"Are you girls attending the ball tonight?" mum had asked one Saturday morning as we all seated around the rectangular table eating our breakfast.

I had completely forgotten about the ball. Shit.

"Of course mum," I answered faking the eager sound escaping my breath.

"Really?" asked Dee, earning a kick from me underneath the table. I swear, sometimes my sister could be so dumb.