Chapter 2: The Hidden Leaf Village

"Are we there yet?" Faolan asked for the 50th time.

"No." I sweat dropped. It was silent for 30 seconds.

"Are we there now?" I turned around with fire in my eyes, my fist in front of my face and an irk mark.

"Does it look like where fucking there dipshit." I roared in his face.

"Jeez you don't need to yell." He turned his head up with his eyes closed in a snobby sort of way.

"You're impossible." I sweat dropped again. We walked in silence for another hour or so before my brother talked again.

"H-hey Ookami-chan?" He asked hesitantly. I swear if he asks me if we're there yet I'm going to drown him.

"What?" I asked sharply.

"Um well I was thinking," oh boy," how are you going to make the hokage let us in the village 'cos we can't just tell him our whole life story, we'd be killed on the spot. Especially you." I stopped in my tracks.

"Well shit," I scratched the top of my head, "hadn't thought that far."

"You're gonna have to come up with something fast." He kicked a rock off the path.

"Why can't you think of it?" I started walking again. I could see the top of the gates to the hidden leaf village.

"Your older idiot!" He shouted. 'Far out the way his going we're probably gonna get caught at any moment.' I thought while hanging my head.

"Well I don't know what to do!"

'Ookami there's someone coming.' Oni warned me.

'Yeah I know I felt it as soon as you did, thanks.' We had an alright relationship sometimes. I fixed my bandage mask thing. I stole the idea from Zabuza

"Get ready Faolan, we're just gonna have to wing it." I alerted my brother quietly. We slowed our walking to a normal pace. I could see the gates and slowed down even more. I took out my pack of smokes and lit one up quickly popping it into my mouth. Just as I put my smokes and lighter back 2 jounin hopped out in front of us. One of them had black hair that looked like a fruit and scars on his face and the other had black hair and beard that looked like it connected to his hair on the sides, he also had a cigarette in his mouth.

"2 children what a drag." The one with the hair that looked like the top of a pineapple said. I stood in front of my brother protectively with a blank expression on my face. The one with the smoke in his mouth raised an eyebrow when I took a kunai out; my face was probably red because I was trying to keep in my laughter.

"What are you doing in our village?" The one with the smoke in his mouth questioned.

"Well technically we're outside your village." I replied dryly taking my smoke out of my mouth to flick the ash off. "And we don't want any trouble." I put the smoke back in my mouth. Inhale, hold and exhale.

"Then why did you get a kunai out?" Pineapple head demanded.

"Because your jounin, I don't know what you're going to do so I have to protect myself. And my brother." I looked down at Faolan and he poked his tongue out at the men. I rolled my eyes and turned back to pineapple head and sideburns. "Now if you'll excuse us." I started walking towards them so I could shove through them to get into the village.

"What are your names?" Side burns asked me. I narrowed my eyes.

"What are your names?" I retorted. Pineapple head frowned but answered anyway.

"My name is Shikaku Nara." A Nara huh? Never been a big fan of them. I looked at side burns with an uninterested expression on my face.

"I'm Asuma Sarutobi." Sarutobi? His related to the hokage then. "Now tell us your names."