*16 years later*
Hadrians Pov

I fucked up. You know that time when you know you just did something so stupid that you know your probably just gonna get killed by your parents. Yeah, well I just did that. Wanna know what I did well I got a tattoo, snake bite piercings and dyed my hair so I'm screwed. And I did this just because I got in an argument with my papa about going see my boyfriend Draco.

I check my phone seeing I have about 12 missed calls from both my papa and my father. I have one voicemail from my father: WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? ANSWER YOUR PHONE? YOU BETTER COME HOME SOON LITTLE BOY YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE.

Shit. I grab my jacket and beanie and start to run home. When I get home I open the door slowly, and keep my head down. I look up through my eyelashes only to see my parents sitting on the couch. Papa looks relieved but father on the other hand looks pissed. He walked up to me and grabbed my chin forcing me to look up. Once they saw my piercings they gasped even father looks even more pissed than before. Papa then snatched the beanie off of my head. They both looked livid.

"Go to your room right now and in the corner." I wasted no time going into my room. About 20 minutes later I heard someone walk in. "Come here" I heard father say. I walked over and apparently I wasn't close enough and he yanked me by the arm, unfortunately for me it was the arm I got the tattoo on. I winced and he noticed so he pulled up the sleeve and saw

He then pulled me over his lap and pulled down my trousers and boxers

He then pulled me over his lap and pulled down my trousers and boxers. He started spanking me really hard.
Smack Smack Smack Smack
(Time skip cause I am lazy and don't feel like writing all of them)
I was just laying limp on his lap sobbing my eyes out. He picked me up and whispered sweet nothings into my ear. After about 5 minutes I calmed down. He took me down stairs and I saw papa sitting down watching tv. He looked up when he saw us and said " I ordered the pizza about 5 minutes ago." Father nodded and sat down. We waited about twenty more minutes until the pizza came. We ate in silence, afterwards we turned on a movie. I was scared they hated me and didn't love me anymore. I didn't realize I was crying until papa said "shhhh calm down what's the matter love" "you don't love me anymore, do you?" I sobbed out. Father then turned and said "what gives you that idea?" "You aren't talking to me." I sniffled. "Oh love we're just tired, how about this we will make it up to you tomorrow, ok?" "Ok" I replied. And with that we continued to watch the movie until I fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How was it? Vote and comment