C

Hadrains POV

So i made a huge mistake. I decided to stay up till like 4 am which was terrible because i was so tired. Anyway I am currently walking into my math class. I sit in back with my boyfriend Draco. I was starting to fall asleep when I barely heard the teacher say that we are having a pop quiz. I hate pop quizzes. When i get the paper i am truly confused because i just can't focus.

"-ian, Hadrian wake up" i wake up to hear the teacher yelling my name. I look around to see everyone gone. I look down and see that i haven't even started my test. Shit. I look up at the teacher and she says "you can either take a zero on this test or you can redo the test but i would be calling your parents."

I can't afford to take a zero so i agreed to take the the test again a different day. I went to all of my classes then went home. At home papa looked upset and I instantly knew why. I hung my head as i hung up my back pack. He beckoned me over to the couch to talk. One thing i kind of like/hate about papa is that he talks to me before he gives my punishment.

"Well since you father is on a business trip i will have to punish you. I am very disappointed in you sleeping in class and not doing a test." He started "Now whats going to happen is im gonna spank you then you will get a bedtime spanking for a week."

And with that he pulled me over his lap and pulled down my pants. I didn't know he could spank so hard, it wasn't as hard as father but it still hurt.

After he was done he picked me up and layed down with me.

----------------------------------------------
Sorry for not updating some stuff happened
Commet suggestions of what you want to happen next